What a joke

UNHAPPYFAN

SGI Junior League
Its official the Dragons are a joke in the NRL. Been a follower since they merged. Now im looking at jumping Ship to another team. A team like Newcastle or South Sydney. Im handing in my membership if they can't pull their finger out their A$$. Oh im from Western Australia

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Its official the Dragons are a joke in the NRL. Been a follower since they merged. Now im looking at jumping Ship to another team. A team like Newcastle or South Sydney. Im handing in my membership if they can't pull their finger out their A$$. Oh im from Western Australia
I hope you don't jump ship. Things will turn around. But there needs to be a culture shift. Dolphins put in a shocker in round 1 so Bennett responded by dropping a few players. We put in a shocker against the Dolphins, and Flanno goes with 2 forced changes due to injury and suspension. Why bother going hard when you know your position is safe?

AyiosYiorgos

SGI Jersey Flegg
Lol, so when souffs and Drugcastle go through a losing streak, who will you jump to?

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Wendell Sailor in the DT giving the club a serve regarding the treatment of his son.

I think Wendell has a point. He even says it's not just his son but a number of juniors who've been treated badly by the club. But I think Wendell should also point the finger at Anthony Griffin.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Wendell Sailor in the DT giving the club a serve regarding the treatment of his son.

I think Wendell has a point. He even says it's not just his son but a number of juniors who've been treated badly by the club. But I think Wendell should also point the finger at Anthony Griffin.