What now for Junior.,,

Red T

SGI Junior League
So he avoids jail-time, but what will integrity unit do now ? Maybe a ten game suspension ? What do we think ?

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
So he avoids jail-time, but what will integrity unit do now ? Maybe a ten game suspension ? What do we think ?
I'm thinking the whole of next season. Not what I hope for but what I'm thinking.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
I guess they will announce it in a few months. Like 3 days before the season opener. Say hello to the new boss, same as the old.
In fairness to Flanno, he's probably not the boss or has much of a say in regard to Junior now.

Red T

SGI Junior League
We know Flanno wants to get Kyle’s career back-on-track, but what if it doesn’t work out ? There has to be some competition for five-eight ! When Junior is finished mowing lawns, painting out graffiti walls and weeding vegetable gardens, he still might be able to train with the club—-if the Dragons keep him on the books. They might tear his contract up. Or rehabilitate junior would be a better option.

Eric

Staff
We know Flanno wants to get Kyle’s career back-on-track, but what if it doesn’t work out ? There has to be some competition for five-eight ! When Junior is finished mowing lawns, painting out graffiti walls and weeding vegetable gardens, he still might be able to train with the club—-if the Dragons keep him on the books. They might tear his contract up. Or rehabilitate junior would be a better option.
Yep. I've been saying it for weeks. The prefential treatment Kyle is getting is driving me crazy.

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
So he won't be playing next year. I got that but he's still under contract for the next 2 years. Anyone know what's going to happen with that. Especially sensitive because of what has happened to our former U20s captain AFB. Or because of what he did so the club sacked him only for him to be picked up by rivals and hold a grudge against the Dragons.