Women referees…

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
What does everyone think about the introduction of women referees ?
It's a professional game. Players are going to try to influence the ref by any means they can get away with. I think female refs are more prone to getting intimidated.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
It's a professional game. Players are going to try to influence the ref by any means they can get away with. I think female refs are more prone to getting intimidated.
Wait for the outcry when one starts crying on the field. Should be given a chance but only suitable for the mentally very strong one's.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
My view, if they are qualified then give them a go. But as we found out in the QPS, qualifications don't necessarily mean that you can actually do the job. Our last female Commissioner had to resign because of the public backlash and no support from the rank and file.

AyiosYiorgos

SGI Jersey Flegg
Whether they're female or male isn't the issue, the issue is if they're are not up to it then they shouldn't be in first grade..
If Kasey Badger is soley picked in 1st grade because she is female and they're trying to appease the female sector/ gender equality, they are actually doing a disservice to her and all females, you should only be promoted to 1st grade if you are one of the best whether female or male..

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Whether they're female or male isn't the issue, the issue is if they're are not up to it then they shouldn't be in first grade..
If Kasey Badger is soley picked in 1st grade because she is female and they're trying to appease the female sector/ gender equality, they are actually doing a disservice to her and all females, you should only be promoted to 1st grade if you are one of the best whether female or male..
It looked like she lost control of the situation then lashed out with sin-binnings. No reason there shouldn't be female refs but I'm not sure Kasey Badger has the right temperament.

Red T

SGI Junior League
Casey Badger was in the bunker for Bullgrubs game. Heals used their review. It was a blatant strip and she said it was in the motion of making the tackle; appeal unsuccessful. She is hopeless ! Then there was the grid-iron pass for the Grubs’ winning try that no one said anything about…

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
Casey Badger was in the bunker for Bullgrubs game. Heals used their review. It was a blatant strip and she said it was in the motion of making the tackle; appeal unsuccessful. She is hopeless ! Then there was the grid-iron pass for the Grubs’ winning try that no one said anything about…
Didn't see the game but bunker can't rule on forward passes.

Red T

SGI Junior League
The forward pass was a no call by the referee. I know the referee wasn’t a woman. I was just adding that because Saints would be in the eight if Heals had won. But looking forward to Manly game….

DragonsTragic

SGI Jersey Flegg
One commentator, I think it was Cooper Cronk, called it on Fox.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
The forward pass was a no call by the referee. I know the referee wasn’t a woman. I was just adding that because Saints would be in the eight if Heals had won. But looking forward to Manly game….
Yep but I'm still pissed about the game vs them Grubs a few weeks back. And good old Flanno makes one change that wasn't forced.

Though the Bird injury might turn out to be good. No way Flanno would drop him but now we see there are a few better centres available.