WOW

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Now that's a team playing for each other and the coach. Another Bennett coached team that bases its tactics around defence. Congratulations to the Dolphins on a memorable and historic win

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Now that's a team playing for each other and the coach. Another Bennett coached team that bases its tactics around defence. Congratulations to the Dolphins on a memorable and historic win
Maybe there's hope for the Dragons after all. Oh wait, our coach is Griffin:cautious:

Eric

Staff
Maybe there's hope for the Dragons after all. Oh wait, our coach is Griffin:cautious:
yeah, don't forget about that. But I'm glad the Rorters lost. I'd almost prefer the Shonkies beat the Rorters. Almost but not quite.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Not until we instill discipline and change our culture. Roosters were awful but the Dolphins have 2 pts. In regards to the coaches one is a GOAT and the other is a Goat in their own mind. I'm sure you can guess which is which

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Not until we instill discipline and change our culture. Roosters were awful but the Dolphins have 2 pts. In regards to the coaches one is a GOAT and the other is a Goat in their own mind. I'm sure you can guess which is which
It just goes to show how valuable a good coach is. The club has surely lost many millions of $ by going after the cut price options in Price, McGregor and Griffin.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
It just goes to show how valuable a good coach is. The club has surely lost many millions of $ by going after the cut price options in Price, McGregor and Griffin.
I'm all for not hiring cut-price coaches but on the other hand, coaches like Bennett don't grow on trees no matter how much money you throw at them.

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
That was surely one of Bennett's greatest ever wins. I don't know of anyone who even gave the Dolphins a chance.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
That was surely one of Bennett's greatest ever wins. I don't know of anyone who even gave the Dolphins a chance.
Good for them but the fact is, he left the Dragons in a mess. A bunch of aging players on long term contracts and a severe lack of young players coming through to pressure those aging players. Though it should have been fixed at least 5 years ago.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Good for them but the fact is, he left the Dragons in a mess. A bunch of aging players on long term contracts and a severe lack of young players coming through to pressure those aging players. Though it should have been fixed at least 5 years ago.
He won us our only premiership and we were world club champions let's not forget the positives.