1. Parramatta v Melbourne: Too late
  2. New Zealand v Newcastle: Newcastle
  3. Penrith v Brisbane: Penrith
  4. Manly v Canterbury: Manly
  5. NQ v Canberra: NQ
  6. Cronulla v Souths: Souths
  7. Dolphins v Roosters: Roosters
  8. Tigers v Gold Coast: Gold Coast
The good news is that based on tonight's game, those teams would probably only beat the Dragons by 20~30 points rather than 40+.

Eric

Staff
  1. Parramatta v Melbourne: Too late
  2. New Zealand v Newcastle: Newcastle
  3. Penrith v Brisbane: Penrith
  4. Manly v Canterbury: Manly
  5. NQ v Canberra: NQ
  6. Cronulla v Souths: Souths
  7. Dolphins v Roosters: Roosters
  8. Tigers v Gold Coast: Gold Coast
The good news is that based on tonight's game, those teams would probably only beat the Dragons by 20~30 points rather than 40+.
I'm not so sure. They both have several guys injured at present and Melbourne of course suffered from injuries during the game. We were only missing JDB and Bird from Griffin's best 17 in the Charity Shield. It wouldn't be my best 17.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
I'm not so sure. They both have several guys injured at present and Melbourne of course suffered from injuries during the game. We were only missing JDB and Bird from Griffin's best 17 in the Charity Shield. It wouldn't be my best 17.
How much better would Josh Hodgson have been compared to Liddle. Looks like Parramatta are going to suffer little if at all from losing Mahony this year.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
How much better would Josh Hodgson have been compared to Liddle. Looks like Parramatta are going to suffer little if at all from losing Mahony this year.
Hodgsons weakness is his passing from left to right. I believe that will restrict the Parramatta left side attack because of that poor service time will tell

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Hodgsons weakness is his passing from left to right. I believe that will restrict the Parramatta left side attack because of that poor service time will tell
But still a better option than Liddle, right? Based on every game I've ever seen either play.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
But still a better option than Liddle, right? Based on every game I've ever seen either play.
At his best, he might even have been better than Cameron Smith. I thought it was close between him and Moses as Parramatta's best last night.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
The bad news is that Jo Dragon.is winning at this stage.
In fact, Jo Dragon picked Melbourne by 14 while I picked them by 12. They won by 6 so I've taken the early lead and expect to leave Jo Dragon in my wake.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Just watching the Warriors game and Jackson Ford is having a blinder 8 hit ups for 114m outstanding. The rest of the pack are doing well

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
In fact, Jo Dragon picked Melbourne by 14 while I picked them by 12. They won by 6 so I've taken the early lead and expect to leave Jo Dragon in my wake.
Enjoy the success whilst it lasts, bask in your glory. I don't begrudge anyone some taste of victory throughout the long season

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Okay, let's get the party started. This week my tips are :

G1 - Storm by 14
G2 - Warriors
G3 - Panthers
G4 - Sea Eagles
G5 - Cowboys
G6 - Rabbits
G7 - Roosters
G8 - Titans

My 1 request for this season is please, please somebody step up and give me a run for my money. Last season it was like being a teacher in a classroom full of people and I fell asleep. 😜
Looks like we have the sane tips for the rest of the round. So I win😎

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Okay, let's get the party started. This week my tips are :

G1 - Storm by 14
G2 - Warriors
G3 - Panthers
G4 - Sea Eagles
G5 - Cowboys
G6 - Rabbits
G7 - Roosters
G8 - Titans

My 1 request for this season is please, please somebody step up and give me a run for my money. Last season it was like being a teacher in a classroom full of people and I fell asleep. 😜
Looks like we have the same tips for the rest of the round. So I win😎

Eric

Staff
Is Jackson ford not a better forward than at least half the forwards in our starting 17? If he were still at the Dragons, in my view it'd be:
  1. JDB
  2. Su'A
  3. Lawrie
  4. Ford
  5. Musgrove (maybe)
  6. Molo
  7. Burns
  8. M. Molo
  9. J. Hunt
  10. Liddle
  11. Kerr

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Is Jackson ford not a better forward than at least half the forwards in our starting 17? If he were still at the Dragons, in my view it'd be:
  1. JDB
  2. Su'A
  3. Lawrie
  4. Ford
  5. Musgrove (maybe)
  6. Molo
  7. Burns
  8. M. Molo
  9. J. Hunt
  10. Liddle
  11. Kerr
He had a very good game because the work was shared between the whole engine room. He had 12 hit ups for 149m absolutely incredible. 4 forwards ran for my required 100m and that won them the game

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
  1. JDB
  2. Su'A
  3. Lawrie
  4. Ford
  5. Musgrove (maybe)
  6. Molo
  7. Burns
  8. M. Molo
  9. J. Hunt
  10. Liddle
  11. Kerr
He had a very good game because the work was shared between the whole engine room. He had 12 hit ups for 149m absolutely incredible. 4 forwards ran for my required 100m and that won them the game
Let go of him for Musgrove and Muroch-Masila ...... Unbelievable!