Eric

Staff
Hate Penriff being so dominant, but gotta say, how good is it to see Melbourne get absolutely rissoled!
Yep. Never forgiven them for cheating in the years of Gaz, Coops, Baz, Bull Bailey, Ryles (spit on his grave), Young, Creagh.

Should have beaten then with a decent coach anyway but the fact they were cheating just made it that much harder not to hold a grudge.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Almost forgot about this. A few blowout scores so it only became of question of who tipped the biggest losses. That made our nemeses and RedV01 RedV01 equal first. jodragon40 jodragon40 tipped first so...... DragonsTragic BDC was third.
  1. jodragon40 jodragon40 on 16 points
  2. DragonsTragic BDC and myself on 8 points
  3. Chris M Chris M, GCRV GCRV and RedV01 RedV01 on 6 points
If no one disapproves, GF is going to be 10 points for first, 7 for second, 5 for third.

1. Penrith Panthers vs Brisbane Broncos: Penrith by 16

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Almost forgot about this. A few blowout scores so it only became of question of who tipped the biggest losses. That made our nemeses and RedV01 RedV01 equal first. jodragon40 jodragon40 tipped first so...... DragonsTragic BDC was third.
  1. jodragon40 jodragon40 on 16 points
  2. DragonsTragic BDC and myself on 8 points
  3. Chris M Chris M, GCRV GCRV and RedV01 RedV01 on 6 points
If no one disapproves, GF is going to be 10 points for first, 7 for second, 5 for third.

1. Penrith Panthers vs Brisbane Broncos: Penrith by 16
jodragon40 jodragon40 should get it. I was only having a bit of fun. Planned to change it before kick off but forgot.
  1. Penrith Panthers vs Brisbane Broncos: Penrith by 7

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Penrith Panthers vs Brisbane Broncos: Broncos by 4

Hold my nose tipping that. I don't like Penrith but prefer them than the Broncos.

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
Broncos by 1. Crystal ball is showing me an Adam Reynolds golden point field goal for the win.
My crystal ball told me Liam Martin is going to run right over the top of Reynolds with 4 min to go to even the scores. Then Cleary who feels no pressure will convert to put Penrith up by 2.