Anzac Day clash v Roosters

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Why is Griffin playing Mybe for 60 mins. Liddle comes on and suddenly we had some much needed momentum which unleashed Tyrell Sloan and Junior Amone. FO did not extend him by two yrs to have him playing a piddling 20 mins.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
didn't it also underline the problem with Sloan? When he's involved, getting the ball in his hands, he's an out and out superstar but does it far too rarely.
Like halves, the fullback needs the team going forward to produce their best. Like I said as soon as that happened when Liddle came on Tyrell hit top gear as he had space to move, so did Amone. Rewatch the match boss. The backline suddenly has some spark with that sweeping movement which saw Sloan under the sticks as good a try as you will want to see.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Was far more involved in the last 40 when Liddle gave us some go forward. He needs to spot space before he runs.
Why is Griffin playing Mybe for 60 mins. Liddle comes on and suddenly we had some much needed momentum which unleashed Tyrell Sloan and Junior Amone. FO did not extend him by two yrs to have him playing a piddling 20 mins.
Yes, yes, fuking yes! The Mbye-Liddle thing is so obvious! Why can't Hook see it??? It effects the whole team not just those 2.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
The continued selection of Kerr and re-selection of BMM is doing my head in.
Same here. Anyway my wish he returns to his Redcliffe home is a reality as he is off to the Dolphins next year. Masila was out on his feet midway thru the last stanza yet Griffin kept him on. Bizarre.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
I saw Bird actually make three good tackles, must have been taking lessons from JDB. Now if he can just play like a back rower and put the pill under his wing and make metres, then he may be worth keeping.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
I saw Bird actually make three good tackles, must have been taking lessons from JBD. Now if he can just play like a back rower and put the pill under his wing and make metres, then he may be worth keeping.
Best game I can remember Bird playing for the Dragons.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
had an extra man for 10 min for 0 points.
That killed us. We had all the momentum up till then but produced spilled pill and missed tackles in their end zone. We almost snatched the win with that Junior/Tyrell combo play.. needed only another metre of in goal space.

Last edited:

DragonsTragic

SGI Jersey Flegg
That killed us. We had all the momentum up till then but produced spilled pill and missed tackles in their end zone. We almost snatched the win with that Junior/Tyrell combo play.. needed only another metre of in goal space.
Watched it again today and had Sloan dropped on the ball instead of toeing it ahead, he could have rolled over the line 😑

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Watched it again today and had Sloan dropped on the ball instead of toeing it ahead, he could have rolled over the line 😑
And it was only the 3rd tackle, wasn't it? Could have just fallen on it and tried to get a quick play the ball. Though can't be too hard on him. The attack revolved around him and the final score shows the attack was pretty good.

CRUNT

SGI Junior League
Congratulations Tautau Moga on the first Anzac day Dragons Roosters Hatrick. What I liked was the rushing one on one tackle of Ted's on. Not many could do that. The two behind the back grabs were great as well. Hope the wrist is OK.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Congratulations Tautau Moga on the first Anzac day Dragons Roosters Hatrick. What I liked was the rushing one on one tackle of Ted's on. Not many could do that. The two behind the back grabs were great as well. Hope the wrist is OK.
He had big game. Really surprised me. But I still think the coach should have gone with Max Feagai.