Charity Shield 2024

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
Bloody hell I'm wrong he has been named to walk on the chalk again this week. I can tell you on the other two forums I'm a part of a lot of supporters are scratching their heads over this move.
I know I have said this before and I still believe this is all for Sloan to see how he improves if not Zac will go to fullback and I can see Zac moving around centre, fullback , wing ....... Remember this is a trial game until the comp starts and a few games in then we will know what's going on .......

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
I know I have said this before and I still believe this is all for Sloan to see how he improves if not Zac will go to fullback and I can see Zac moving around centre, fullback , wing ....... Remember this is a trial game until the comp starts and a few games in then we will know what's going on .......
Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Everyone needs to relax a bit. Remember this is a trial. Exactly the time to try out new combos. tactics and etc. And Dragons are no hope of winning the preseason challenge now so why not try whatever strange ideas cross the coaches mind?

st george tragic

SGI Jersey Flegg
Exactly my guess is Zac will play fullback when the real stuff starts

Eric

Staff
Some of you guys are so negative give him a chance I think we will start to see improvement this year
Just some strange decisions.
  • Letting go of Sullivan after Amone got in trouble then signing his son who no other club had the slightest interest in.
  • Zac on the wing saga. Still don't understand what that's about.
  • Personally I find several of his recruitment/ retention decisions very confusing.
And it's still the off season!

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Some of you guys are so negative give him a chance I think we will start to see improvement this year
I believe that we all would love to see our beloved Dragons return to a winning culture on a consistent basis. I must say although my time as a coach has long past me bye, I too am bewildered at some of the recent recruitment and positional movements. I don't believe that anyone intentionally is being negative its just that for so many years our own mindset and culture has followed that of our beloved club.

Last edited: