Charity Shield 2024

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
He's obviously trying something to ensure we don't get our 1st joint venture wooden spoon which we are now favourites to get
Well it's all coming to a head that over the years the recruiting has been dismal with signing and who we let go ....... The team is bog average ......... Flanno will have his work cut out trying to keep us off the bottom ........

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Well it's all coming to a head that over the years the recruiting has been dismal with signing and who we let go ....... The team is bog average ......... Flanno will have his work cut out trying to keep us off the bottom ........
I'm afraid I agree and that hurts me very much to say

Eric

Staff
Griffin had his favourites:
  • Macca
  • McGuire
  • Bird
Flanno has:
  • his son
  • Bird
  • Probably Eisenhuth
Griffin went with a big, very slow backlIne. Flanno's is even slower!!

Griffin prioritized veteran journeymen over promising young players.

So is Flanno.

I remember jodragon40 jodragon40 at one point last season after yet another loss only for Griffin to make no changes yet again, say he's at a loss. Doesn't understand Griffins thinking at all.

And here Flanno picks Lomax on the wing again!!!

I know it's only trials. I'm just saying, at this point it isn't looking good.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Looks to me that all he is doing is working to ensure we get it. But what would I know?
Well the Tigers game should indicate where we are at and whether we have gone forwards or backwards. It will be interesting to watch. The Tigers bookends were pretty impressive last week albeit against a 12 man Warriors team.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
  • Macca
  • McGuire
  • Bird
Flanno has:
  • his son
  • Bird
  • Probably Eisenhuth

So is Flanno.

I remember jodragon40 jodragon40 at one point last season after yet another loss only for Griffin to make no changes yet again, say he's at a loss. Doesn't understand Griffins thinking at all.

I'm looking forwards to seeing if Flanagan runs out of patience with Sloan and actually swaps him and Lomax during the game especially if we fall behind early.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
  • Macca
  • McGuire
  • Bird
Flanno has:
  • his son
  • Bird
  • Probably Eisenhuth

So is Flanno.

Bird seems to be the common denominator

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
It's doubtful
Zac has not trained at FB this week or for the last 4 weeks. He spent no time at FB in the Manly scrimmage or last week.
It appears Zac is on the outer.
Why is that? Because he said publicly he wants to play 5/8 when Flanno wants his son in that position?

I think Zac is our best player.

And plus, if Flanno has plans which don't include Zac, so be it. He's the head coach. If it's the wrong call it'll be his last head coaching gig. But he should drop him and pick a winger on the wing.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
It's doubtful
Zac has not trained at FB this week or for the last 4 weeks. He spent no time at FB in the Manly scrimmage or last week.
Bloody hell I'm wrong he has been named to walk on the chalk again this week. I can tell you on the other two forums I'm a part of a lot of supporters are scratching their heads over this move.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
It's doubtful
On the one hand, it's hard to believe. Because why?
On the other, is there any other explanation?