Example of a club united v ours

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Day's not over yet......

A few things going on.
  • QLD Cup player dying.
  • Hopoate jailed.
  • DCE seemingly on the way out of the Australian team.
  • jodragon40 jodragon40 scouting for talent in Europe (again:cautious:)
But after all that, still no word from the anyone at the club regarding the accusations of Jack Gosiewski against the coach. It must be true and now it's that much harder to lure anyone but fringe first graders to the club.
By the look of the England World Cup team, Jo Dragon might be busy. They look like a good team. There is a possibility of a NZ-England final.

Eric

Staff
I did mention earlier this season that we had a culture problem. Been there done that so I picked it up
I could be wrong but this episode with your man Gosiewski, which the club has made no move to deny, is an example and of angry, bitter, twisted man. Talking about the coach. This is the cause of the culture problem, not the problem in and of itself.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Things are going so badly, no news is good news.
That didn't last long. Good ol Head-Knock Young using the clubs official letterhead to write a personal character reference for that sick pedo Brett Finch. What a shame Head-Knock has gone so far in ruining his reputation. He should be retired immediately!

Eric

Staff
That didn't last long. Good ol Head-Knock Young using the clubs official letterhead to write a personal character reference for that sick pedo Brett Finch. What a shame Head-Knock has gone so far in ruining his reputation. He should be retired immediately!
No one ever accused him of being the sharpest tool in the shed.