15. Michael Molo
  16. Ben Murdoch-Masila
  17. Ryan Couchman
  18. Toby Couchman
  19. Jayden Sullivan
  20. Alexander Lobb
  21. Jaiyden Hunt
  22. Viliami Fifita

• Good luck to Billy Burns and Connor in playing well and earning a new contract. If not with us, with another team.
  • Flanno must have said he doesn't want both Couchmans playing. That he wants them eased into the NRL.
  • Probably the last game we'll see of BMM in the NRL. He's had a good career in the NRL and ESL. Time to retire.
  • Matt Feagai got a stay of execution, so to speak. Now it's time to wake up to himself and stop coming in field so far so often!

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
  1. Tyrell Sloan
  2. Mathew Feagai
  3. Moses Suli
  4. Zac Lomax
  5. Mikaele Ravalawa
  6. Talatau Amone
  7. Ben Hunt
  8. Francis Molo
  9. Connor Muhleisen
  10. Blake Lawrie
  11. Billy Burns
  12. Dan Russell
  13. Jack de Belin
  14. Jacob Liddle
  15. Michael Molo
  16. Ben Murdoch-Masila
  17. Ryan Couchman
  18. Toby Couchman
  19. Jayden Sullivan
  20. Alexander Lobb
  21. Jaiyden Hunt
  22. Viliami Fifita

• Good luck to Billy Burns and Connor in playing well and earning a new contract. If not with us, with another team.
  • Flanno must have said he doesn't want both Couchmans playing. That he wants them eased into the NRL.
  • Probably the last game we'll see of BMM in the NRL. He's had a good career in the NRL and ESL. Time to retire.
  • Matt Feagai got a stay of execution, so to speak. Now it's time to wake up to himself and stop coming in field so far so often!
BMM is still under contract next year. Thanks Hook! If there are no takers, and I doubt there will be, he'll play in the NSW Cup and might get a run in first grade at some stage. He's not good but playing in the middle for 40 or 50min he's ok. Playing on a edge for 80mn as Hook was doing is just ridiculous.

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
  1. Tyrell Sloan
  2. Mathew Feagai
  3. Moses Suli
  4. Zac Lomax
  5. Mikaele Ravalawa
  6. Talatau Amone
  7. Ben Hunt
  8. Francis Molo
  9. Connor Muhleisen
  10. Blake Lawrie
  11. Billy Burns
  12. Dan Russell
  13. Jack de Belin
  14. Jacob Liddle
  15. Michael Molo
  16. Ben Murdoch-Masila
  17. Ryan Couchman
  18. Toby Couchman
  19. Jayden Sullivan
  20. Alexander Lobb
  21. Jaiyden Hunt
  22. Viliami Fifita

If BMM isn't going to be In first grade next year, why not pick Toby Couchman or Fifita? Strange. But he's done ok. Giving a lot of young players games in first grade.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
If BMM isn't going to be In first grade next year, why not pick Toby Couchman or Fifita? Strange. But he's done ok. Giving a lot of young players games in first grade.
I think you will find they are putting BMM in the shop window, hoping someone recruits him paying part of his salary for next year.

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
I think you will find they are putting BMM in the shop window, hoping someone recruits him paying part of his salary for next year.
Sorry but I don't buy that at all. As if clubs haven't seen enough of him already to make a decision on whether to sign him or not.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
I'm winning my private tipping competition I really want to pick the boys this week but I'm worried Sloan will do something stupid again. Do you think I should pick them
Definately go with the Dragons this week. If they can match it with NZ and Melbourne right to the end, surely they can beat severely understrength Newcastle. With JDB back in the team as well.

As for Sloan, I feel your nervousness. But I'm more nervous about their winger running down the sideline trying to score the match winning try to have Sloan come across and not offer more than a slap around the shoulders which sees the winger keep running down the sideline to score as if Sloan wasn't even there.

Next season, please join our humble little tipping comp.

jodragon40 jodragon40 is an absolute tipping machine! Would be nice if someone can match it with him.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
How good is it to have our 'heart and soul' back for the final round. Jack will be jumping out of his skin to have a biggie after being unfairly dumped for four matches, to hopefully inspire us to a win that will keep us clear of the wooden spoon. Who are the Tigers playing?

Last edited:

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
A win or loss, fact is we have had another shocker of a year, in all three grades. What is it now, years we have missed the finals? Too many. With a new coach, the games best conditioner, hopefully a decent defence coach, junior upgrades and perhaps even a top tier player or two, can we dare dream that we can turn round the clubs fortunes from next season.

Last edited:

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
A win or loss, fact is we have had another shocker of a year, in all three grades. What is it now, years we have missed the finals? Too many. With a new coach, the games best conditioner, hopefully a decent defence coach, junior upgrades and perhaps even a top tier player or two, can we dare dream that we can turn round the clubs fortunes from next season.
We are a Looooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg way from being a top 4 team old mate , but all I want at the moment and next year is to be competitive , and slowly start the climb to the top ........ The board and all the old ex players that are at the club and not in any coaching roll need to stay out of it and let the coaching staff do their stuff ........

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
And NRLW as well...... From here the only way is up. Last year an outstanding Flegg team (lost to the eventual winners in the final but were the better team for most of the game. Got off to an unbelievably bad start and then were the better team for about 50 of the 70min but just feel short after a brain explosion late in the game.) didn't bring about any positive results in the first grade of the ressies. Hopefully this year with a lot of Flegg eligible players, playing in first grade or reserve grade for a large part of season, if not all, next year it's going to lead to several good juniors playing first grade.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
How good is it to have our 'heart and soul' back for the final round. Jack will be jumping out of his skin to have a biggie after being unfairly dumped for four matches, to hopefully inspire us to a win that will keep us clear of the wooden spoon. Who are the Tigers playing?
What's your prediction?

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Dragons by 8
MoM: Ben Hunt (not because he deserves it but because if Dragons win, he automatically gets MoM.)
First try: Amone