Final Round: SGI vs Newcastle Knights

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Sloan just surrendered to the last tackle of the half so easily. If it were on our try line he probably would have attempted a chip and chase. On their line, just surrender.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Sloan just surrendered to the last tackle of the half so easily. If it were on our try line he probably would have attempted a chip and chase. On their line, just surrender.
He is so infuriating..... So much talent but so little heart.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
My final word for this season.

I'm glad it's over.

No contract for Burns.

Move on Frank Molo, BMM, Amone, Russell, Feagai.

Sloan on notice he needs a big first 6 weeks next season.

Eric

Staff
Is Ryan Carr going to be with us next season? Things have improved under him. Like from dog shit to cat shit but it's still been shit.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
All this talk about turning Rava or Suli into forwards (which I agree with if they want to continue to play first grade but in a decent team) what about Feagai? He has a bigger frame than both! If he can do it, maybe he'll go ok but as a winger, he has no future in the NRL.

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
I think they call that, saving the worst till last. Getting flogged my a fringe top 8 team "resting" most of it's best players. That will seriously do me.

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
Simply stunned by how they capitulated against a team resting most of it's best players. Any good feelings I had about Ryan Car, gone.