GAME DAY MAGIC ROUND - TITANS

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Well the weather today is nothing short of horrible. The Titans today will miss their winger Marzhew definitely miss Fifita, Proctor, Herbert and also Will Smith who all can be a handful. The field will be heavy underfoot. You simply cannot play anyone carrying injuries today. Personally I would swap Mcguire with JDB positions he has been our best go forward since his return. I'm confident our backs can handle theirs especially Suli. The battle of the halves will be important. Possession and completion will win this game as we saw last night. I see that McCullough is out has been carrying an injry for some weeks now so Sullivan should add spark to our dummy half area, the negative is that they will target him in the defensive line, we will see today if he can tackle and attack. I also see Sloan and Ramsay are up here as well even though not named on the bench but my man Gosiewski is back. Well I'm off now to watch the 3 games will give you my thoughts in another live games post that we have, the day is sold out so 50,000 plus spectators will be like playing in front of an origin crowd. Hopefully it will be positive news. Go the Dragons we need to bounce back from last week's 2nd half surrender.

Last edited:

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Well the weather today is nothing short of horrible. The Titans today will miss their winger Marzhew definitely miss Fifita, Proctor, Herbert and also Will Smith who all can be a handful. The field will be heavy underfoot. You simply cannot play anyone carrying injuries today. Personally I would swap Mcguire with JDB he has been our best go forward since his return. I'm confident our backs can handle theirs especially Suli. The battle of the halves will be important. Possession and completion will win this game as we saw last night. I see that McCullough is out has been carrying an injry for some weeks now so Sullivan should add spark to our dummy half area, the negative is that they will target him in the defensive line, we will see today if he can tackle and attack. I also see Sloan and Ramsay are up here as well even though not named on the bench but my man Gosiewski is back. Well I'm off now to watch the 3 games will give you my thoughts in another live games post that we have, the day is sold out so 50,000 plus spectators will be like playing in front of an origin crowd. Hopefully it will be positive news. Go the Dragons we need to bounce back from last week's 2nd half surrender.
I don't think they are going to miss Proctor. Where is the updated team list?

Eric

Staff

Dragons team:​

1. Moses Mbye
  2. Mathew Feagai
  3. Moses Suli
  4. Zac Lomax
  5. Mikaele Ravalawa
  6. Talatau Amone
  7. Ben Hunt
  8. Francis Molo
  9. Jayden Sullivan
  10. Jack de Belin
  11. Jack Bird
  12. Josh Mcguire
  13. Tariq Sims
  14. Blake Lawrie
  15. Aaron Woods
  16. Tyrell Fuimaono
  17. Jack Gosiewski
  18. Cody Ramsey
  19. Tyrell Sloan
Players cut:9. Andrew McCullough 18. George Burgess 22. Josh Kerr 23. Jackson Ford 24. Tautau Moga

Late Mail: Veteran hooker Andrew McCullough has been ruled out due to a thumb injury. Jayden Sullivan has been shifted to hooker with Jack Gosiewski joining the bench. However, that may not be what the final spine will look like with The Sydney Morning Herald reporting Moses Mbye will move to hooker and Tyrell Sloan will return to the 17 at fullback.

Is McCullough really injured or is he dropped? I think Sloan will come in at fullback because I have doubts Sullivan can play 80min at hooker.
Other than that, FFS what is he doing with Sims? Put him in an edge and let him play 80min!

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Big chance for Sloan. Hope he grabs the opportunity with both hands even though not the best conditions for him.