4. Seveneves
  5. The Three-Body Problem
  6. The Ghost Brigades
  7. The Light Brigade
  8. Old Mans War
The movie Ender's Game sucked!

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
The whole Yandee Doodle thing about it. Some moon sized holes in the story. When the stripper GF kicked in the door to hide from the blast everyone else had the good idea of trying to outrun. Why did the alien space ships come into the atmosphere at all? Why not bombard from space? The symbolism of a black guy and Jew saving humans. I don't care who it was but that's just the point. In the movie they really wanted to underline how it was a black guy and a Jew.
See where your coming from. But you have missed that fact that the real hero was a white Anglo Saxon blue collar American played by Randy Quaid. The mother space craft came into our atmosphere to show earthlings its enormous power and to intimidate them.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
See where your coming from. But you have missed that fact that the real hero was a white Anglo Saxon blue collar American played by Randy Quaid. The mother space craft came into our atmosphere to show earthlings its enormous power and to intimidate them.
If the plan was to kill everyone, as it was in the movie, why feel the need to intimidate anyone? The white Christian guy is a druken idiot but in the end he sacrificed himself, that's true. That together with the smart Jew and brave negro saved everyone. I don't care that's the case, I only care about the identity politics I feel shouldn't be part of a sec fi movie.