NSW CUP

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Saw. Flogging. Maybe needed Connor Muhleisen in the middle making 40 tackles a game. I wonder if he's injured or just out of favour.
Herring and Hooper shared the hooking spot. Herring replaced after 36 mins. Hello coaches.. half is way different to hooker if you have never played there before.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Why only the Shonkies. Do they have a plethora of homosexuals?
They have one who bravely came out and pretty much admitted it on TV. I say brave as we know at Manly alone there are a number of players who hate that kind of thing.

Anyway, back to reserve grade. What happened this week??

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Some really weird stuff going down with #9 at the Dragons this year.
  • Macca and Mbye sharing the duties in first grade and stinking it up badly.
  • Connor Muhleisen apparently playing well in reserve grade all year, on a development contract meaning he can play first grade, but now he's gone from the NSW Cup team.
  • In Flegg we had Hooper who was captain and apparently playing really well replaced by Purcell who got promoted to NSW Cup.
  • And this week we have the highly regarded halfback Herring playing hooker in NSW Cup.
I presume it's all some harebrained scheme from Hook to ensure Macca is safe in first grade.
An elaborate scheme to protect McCullough and Hunt would be my guess.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Saw. Flogging. Maybe needed Connor Muhleisen in the middle making 40 tackles a game. I wonder if he's injured or just out of favour.
Not unexpected the Jets have been one of the standout teams in reserves should be a Panthers v Jets GF this season.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
They have one who bravely came out and pretty much admitted it on TV. I say brave as we know at Manly alone there are a number of players who hate that kind of thing.

I mentioned that Pele as a young prop we could snag he scored. The Dragons club is just a mess at the moment

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup

They lost badly. Details in earlier posts.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Flegg are going the same way as Ressies. 18-0 down at oranges.

Both the Sharks and Raiders could jump us if we lose today. Then we have lost our current position of strength. Will need to dig deep next 40.

Last edited:

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Flegg are going the same way as Ressies. 18-0 down at lemons.

Both the Sharks and Raiders could jump us if we lose today. Then we have lost our current position of strength. Will need to dig deep next 40.
3 floggings today. This club is divided I said in another post you can't just go and sack all your assistant coaches its destabilising. I know I've been there done that. Head , Gentle and now Graham gone. Today we are seeing the results of this mayhem. It's so very sad.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
go and sack all your assistant coaches its destabilising
Yes reminds me of the Pom cricket side when they lose a Test against us. Instead of acknowledging our superiority and knuckling down they make wholesale changes which makes them weaker and even more unstable.

Last edited:

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
3 floggings today. This club is divided I said in another post you can't just go and sack all your assistant coaches its destabilising. I know I've been there done that. Head , Gentle and now Graham gone. Today we are seeing the results of this mayhem. It's so very sad.
Wheels have fallen off. As long as the guns in NSW Cup return for the finals, it should be ok. I hope.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
As long as the guns in NSW Cup return for the finals, it should be ok.
Have to make it first. If we had lost marginally today I'd agree but it was another thrashing. As our friend jodragon said the Panthers and Newtown are the two sides with a mortgage on the title. We have been just too inconsistent all season.