NSW CUP

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
3 floggings today. This club is divided I said in another post you can't just go and sack all your assistant coaches its destabilising. I know I've been there done that. Head , Gentle and now Graham gone. Today we are seeing the results of this mayhem. It's so very sad.
Should have sacked the Griffin first. Peter Gentle also had to go. Matt Head and Graham? Not sure why they had to go.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
We are 6 points up on our opposition, the Mounties, this weekend. So still a good chance to make the 8.

Last edited:

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
We are 6 points up on our opposition, the Mounties, this weekend. So still a good chance to make the 8.

Interesting that George Burgess is back but not in the starting side.
Looking forward to at least 1 week of semi finals football

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Interesting that George Burgess is back but not in the starting side. Took leave to attend to his mental side. Hope he stays with us and sees out his final season in full fitness. On his day big George can devastate a defense.
Well, I hope in the final season he is far, far better than he was in the early part of this season. Otherwise he won't see any first grade action.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Interesting that George Burgess is back but not in the starting side. Took leave to attend to his mental side. Hope he stays with us and sees out his final season in full fitness. On his day big George can devastate a defense.
Imagine in my day if a big prop didn't come to training because he had problems.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Difference being back then.. a mental problem was probably bottled up and never spoken of as it was seen as being sissy. Just my view.
But they also carry on with such things too much now. Burgess has to stop gambling and needs to sort out problems with his marriage between him and his wife only. It shouldn't involve the club. Just my view.