jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I think you are right but I'm not sure if he's so highly vaunted anymore. How much would it cost to pay out 4 years of his contract??? Other clubs make a noise about how bad it is when they have to pay out coaches for 1 to 2 years and not particularly highly paid. Grubs won a bidding war for Ciraldo. And I wonder if any of those ex-Penrith players have get out clauses in their contract regarding Ciraldo being the head coach?
I believe the initial contract was around $4m for 5 yrs, so $800k a year but don't know if that was actually disclosed. We were not willing to let Griffin go on $450k. So there is not a chance of Ciraldo being booted unless of course written into his contract are certain goals that need to be met such as by 2nd year they make the top 8 as an example.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Nice to see the Bullgrubs struggling. Canberra were playing with 11 men for a bit over 8 min and still beat the Grubs. Drew Hutchinson is really rubbish at the NRL level.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Nice to see the Bullgrubs struggling. Canberra were playing with 11 men for a bit over 8 min and still beat the Grubs. Drew Hutchinson is really rubbish at the NRL level.
There are so few good young halves at the moment.

Eric

Staff
Crown averages. Dragons are pretty good actually. Considering Flanno's ultra conservative selections and slowness of the team. Shonkies are a joke. This is called, "a par for the course".

Home crowd averages 2024  

1. Broncos 41,000
  2. Roosters* 24,431
  3. Warriors 22,485
  4. Storm 20,446
  5. Eels 20,176
  6. Cowboys 19,946
  7. Panthers 18,784
  8. Knights 18,437
  9. Dragons 17,364
  10. Rabbitohs 17,205
  11. Sea Eagles* 15,565
  12. Tigers 15,147
  13. Raiders 14,608
  14. Bulldogs 13,514
  15. Titans 13,398
  16. Sharks 11,942
*Doesn’t include Las Vegas

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
Crown averages. Dragons are pretty good actually. Considering Flanno's ultra conservative selections and slowness of the team. Shonkies are a joke. This is called, "a par for the course".

Home crowd averages 2024  

1. Broncos 41,000
  2. Roosters* 24,431
  3. Warriors 22,485
  4. Storm 20,446
  5. Eels 20,176
  6. Cowboys 19,946
  7. Panthers 18,784
  8. Knights 18,437
  9. Dragons 17,364
  10. Rabbitohs 17,205
  11. Sea Eagles* 15,565
  12. Tigers 15,147
  13. Raiders 14,608
  14. Bulldogs 13,514
  15. Titans 13,398
  16. Sharks 11,942
*Doesn’t include Las Vegas
Dolphins?

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Brad Arthur sacked by the Eels. Our old boy Barrett taking over for the rest of the season. Isn't Browny also on the books for Parra? Recruitment manager or something like that.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
At least we can stop hearing about how good the Shonkies are. They are pretenders. They will go out in straight sets in the finals if they make it and get a second chance.

Eric

Staff
Broncos aren't a shadow of last years team. Poor Tristen is being found out. A few mistakes and getting hammered almost everytime he tries to run the ball. I don't have any ill will to Wendell for flying off the handle as he did. He obviously had high hopes in Tristen to become a star or at least a first grader and lashed out when he sensed it wasn't happening.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Shonkies:poop: vs Bullgrubs🤮 on Friday night. My two favourite teams ater the Dragons (sarcasm).

Hoping the Shonksters win because I figure they will make the finals after the first half of the season was good but Grubs are still touch and go. So at least one of them can go.

Last edited:

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
WTF is going on with Baz as a head coach? He's just terrible! Parra are a rabble. Going backward fast. Talangi is a gun. His asking price is rising by the game.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Shonkies lose again!
Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

How good will it be if the Dragons finish the season above them on the ladder? After the way things were looking after they beat us a couple of months ago.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Can't believe what I just saw in Canberra. Just before kickoff they were showing the big horn, and a bloke lit up a bong. Someone get jodragon40 jodragon40 down there to start thumping some skulls and taking names.
Youtube No GIF by ADWEEK

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Can't believe what I just saw in Canberra. Just before kickoff they were showing the big horn, and a bloke lit up a bong. Someone get jodragon40 jodragon40 down there to start thumping some skulls and taking names.
Youtube No GIF by ADWEEK
I think even in my day mull was the least of our problems. You could do a search warrant on every 3rd home on the Goldie and you would find some. The white powder is the evil of all evils

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
I think even in my day mull was the least of our problems. You could do a search warrant on every 3rd home on the Goldie and you would find some. The white powder is the evil of all evils
I agree there isn't much in it but it was on national TV! Truth is I know a federal policeman, friends brother not my personal friend, whose wife smokes quite a lot of mull.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I agree there isn't much in it but it was on national TV! Truth is I know a federal policeman, friends brother not my personal friend, whose wife smokes quite a lot of mull.
It gets around but does affect your driving ability so wouldn't condone driving after having one

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Very interesting graphic in the Daily Telegraph. Can't post it here because it's behind a paywall and it's an interactive graphic.

55 current NRL players come from Southern Sydney and the Illawarra region. That is two more than all of Brisbane and one fewer than all of NZ. The inner West of Sydney has 44 and Western Sydney, 48. The others area a pretty far behind that.

If anyone needs info on how to get behind a paywall for free, send me a PM.

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
Very interesting graphic in the Daily Telegraph. Can't post it here because it's behind a paywall and it's an interactive graphic.

55 current NRL players come from Southern Sydney and the Illawarra region. That is two more than all of Brisbane and one fewer than all of NZ. The inner West of Sydney has 44 and Western Sydney, 48. The others area a pretty far behind that.

If anyone needs info on how to get behind a paywall for free, send me a PM.
More than all of Brisbane sounds very impressive.