Illusion
SGI NSW Cup
I picked the Knights to win before the semi's started, had a little wager ....... So I say go the Knights , big effort today hope they have more to give .......
The Penrith era is over. Aside from Cleary who will miss at least most of the next year if the reports on the injury are accurate, Martin, Edwards, Yeo and Leota are sliding. If Penrith start being one of the top teams again, it will be with a only a few of the team which lost yesterday.I picked the Knights to win before the semi's started, had a little wager ....... So I say go the Knights , big effort today hope they have more to give .......
Yep lets hope they didn't play their GF this week, much like the Phins in their game. But yes all credit goes to them, wooden spooners to grand finalists is no mean feat, Obrien must be squirming in his seat right now.I picked the Knights to win before the semi's started, had a little wager ....... So I say go the Knights , big effort today hope they have more to give .......
I forgot about the way Kade Reed gave him a bath in that trial game.Kade Reed would've caught Sandon Smith (again) yesterday
We WILL have the players to beat the Knights. Even if the Knights get beaten by the Roosters in the GF most of their players values would be on the rise meaning their salary cap could be affected and that players either take a pay cut or leave and others shed. They ended up fitter than the Warriors and Panthers in both games. They most probably will have a let down for the next game after winning on the weekend.I forgot about the way Kade Reed gave him a bath in that trial game.