Round 11: St George Illawarra v New Zealand

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Is Bird still on the field? Stats show 2 runs for 11m, I can manage that and 5 missed tackles out of 20 he's made. If he's not hooked he should be so we have a chance.
How many times have I said? Your man Jack Gosiewski is a far better second rower than Bird.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
What happened
Warriors player should have been sin binned. An absolutely flagrant professional foul. And not just that. In the first half the Warriors were getting six again calls over and over while the Dragons couldn't buy one.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Warriors player should have been sin binned. An absolutely flagrant professional foul. And not just that. In the first half the Warriors were getting six again calls over and over while the Dragons couldn't buy one.
Seems to be our luck. I see we kicked the penalty see if we can finish this game off not like last week as a coach you just want to see your players have learnt by their mistakes

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
M. Molo's defence is good. Want to see a bit more running from him.
He hits hard and showed desperation in cover defence there late in the game. If it were Bird, Woods or Lawrie, I think Reece Walse would have ran away to at least be one on one with Ramsey at the end there. But M. Molo was desperate to get across and do enough to knock him over so Lawrie could flop on him.

Last edited:

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
He hits hard and showed desperation in cover defence there late in the game. If it were Bird, Woods or Lawrie, I think Reece Walse would have ran away to at least be one on one with Ramsey at the end there. But M. Molo was desperate to get across and do enough to knock him over so Lawrie could flog on him.
He'll be in the 17 next week. Lawrie, Woods and Bird really don't do very much, do they?

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Far from convincing but got the 2 points in the end. God this team needs another big, hard running, metre making prop. Molo is one and his brother is a keeper as well.
I said that in another post. Mentioned getting Lodge for rest of season. It appears the gamble with recruiting Woods Burgess has failed. Lawries stats show he is not a starting prop and not 1 forward ran the 100m I would require. F Molo and Sims best on 90m . Lawrie 74m only. I told you I liked his younger brother M Molo and he scored in his 1st game but he's no prop unfortunately. On the bright side only 41 missed tackles only 11 in 2nd half. When we get it to 30 we will win more than we lose. Ramsay stats would indicate he should get the M.O.M. closely followed by Lomax.

Eric

Staff
I said that in another post. Mentioned getting Lodge for rest of season. It appears the gamble with recruiting Woods Burgess has failed. Lawries stats show he is not a starting prop and not 1 forward ran the 100m I would require. F Molo and Sims best on 90m . Lawrie 74m only. I told you I liked his younger brother M Molo and he scored in his 1st game but he's no prop unfortunately. On the bright side only 41 missed tackles only 11 in 2nd half. When we get it to 30 we will win more than we lose. Ramsay stats would indicate he should get the M.O.M. closely followed by Lomax.
If you can't watch a replay on the NRL website from tomorrow and want to see it, let me know. To be honest it wasn't a great game. It's as you keep, accurately, banging on about. The backs are carrying this team. Sims and Molo should be starting. JDB passes too much. It must be instructions from the coach. M. Molo should come on to give JDB a rest. Need Lodge badly!

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
If you can't watch a replay on the NRL website from tomorrow and want to see it, let me know. To be honest it wasn't a great game. It's as you keep, accurately, banging on about. The backs are carrying this team. Sims and Molo should be starting. JDB passes too much. It must be instructions from the coach. M. Molo should come on to give JDB a rest. Need Lodge badly!
Won't be able to see the replay will be in the middle of the Mediterranean sea. I've looked at the stats and as I have been saying we have no go forward. Unfortunately anytime you see Lawrie pencilled in as your starting prop you know we will struggle. I'm happy with young Molos effort but after looking at the stats why did we re sign Bird. Why did we waste good money on Woods and Burgess neither are good enough now. Until we get 2 decent props big in size we cannot be a team that can be competitive even if we scrape into the top 8. Our backs are keeping us in the game Sulis stats are outstanding as we're Ramsay I'd say not being able to watch the game his stats show he has the fullback spot at the moment. Looks like Amone also started to run the ball and take on the line he also had season best stats but the forwards stats are embarrassing in my view.