19. Tautau Moga
20. George Burgess
21. Tyrell Sloan
22. Josh Kerr
23. Jackson Ford
24. Jaiyden Hunt

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Sloan made a few mistakes which can easily be fixed. Otherwise, he always looked dangerous in attack. Having said that, I'm not against Ramsey being given a chance while Sloan regains confidence under the high balls in the NSW Cup. Just as long as Mbye isn't fullback.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup

DRAGONS v WARRIORS

Saturday, 3pm, Jubilee Stadium, Sydney

1. Cody Ramsey
  2. Mathew Feagai
  3. Moses Suli
  4. Zac Lomax
  5. Mikaele Ravalawa
  6. Talatau Amone
  7. Ben Hunt
  8. Blake Lawrie
  9. Moses Mbye
  10. Francis Molo
  11. Jack Bird
  12. Jack Gosiewski
  13. Jack De Belin
  14. Jayden Sullivan
  15. Tariq Sims
  16. Aaron Woods
  17. Michael Molo

Reserves:​

18. Tyrell Fuimaono
19. Tautau Moga
20. George Burgess
21. Tyrell Sloan
22. Josh Kerr
23. Jackson Ford
24. Jaiyden Hunt
Michael Molo is a big inclusion in the 17.

Eric

Staff

DRAGONS v WARRIORS

Saturday, 3pm, Jubilee Stadium, Sydney

1. Cody Ramsey
  2. Mathew Feagai
  3. Moses Suli
  4. Zac Lomax
  5. Mikaele Ravalawa
  6. Talatau Amone
  7. Ben Hunt
  8. Blake Lawrie
  9. Moses Mbye
  10. Francis Molo
  11. Jack Bird
  12. Jack Gosiewski
  13. Jack De Belin
  14. Jayden Sullivan
  15. Tariq Sims
  16. Aaron Woods
  17. Michael Molo

Reserves:​

18. Tyrell Fuimaono
19. Tautau Moga
20. George Burgess
21. Tyrell Sloan
22. Josh Kerr
23. Jackson Ford
24. Jaiyden Hunt
What has Tariq Sims done to Griffin?

Too early to speculate. Maybe he'll come into the starting side or come on after 15min and stay on until the end and therefore, play longer than average this year. Still, why keep a strong tackling, hard running, 80min backrower on the bench when we struggle in the forwards?

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
A very big NO from me starting Lawrie I wouldn't be surprised if that is changed. Obviously Ramsay is given his chance to show what he has got especially with Johnson putting up bombs. Don't like Mbye at hooker but Muhleisen can't be picked prior to round 12. Be very interested to see Molo Jnr get his chance to see if he is worth keeping if he is anything like his brother that's exciting. So it appears that the coach is happy with our halves pairing and Bird in the pack starting. I'd say Sullivan will come on for Mbye at some stage. I personally believe we are doing young Sloan no favours and we could possibly lose him and that would be a great shame. McGuire played injured last week im sure of it he was too bad to believe and this has now been confirmed. My man gets his chance to start and against a big pack. We again lack size up front but Woods was hopeless last week highlighted by his run off the defensive line not paying any attention. Obviously Burgess still not fit or no longer good enough time will tell. Anyway let's see if we can make it a double against the Warriors but I'm concerned about our starting pack. That's it from me for a few weeks.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
A very big NO from me starting Lawrie I wouldn't be surprised if that is changed. Obviously Ramsay is given his chance to show what he has got especially with Johnson putting up bombs. Don't like Mbye at hooker but Muhleisen can't be picked prior to round 12. Be very interested to see Molo Jnr get his chance to see if he is worth keeping if he is anything like his brother that's exciting. So it appears that the coach is happy with our halves pairing and Bird in the pack starting. I'd say Sullivan will come on for Mbye at some stage. I personally believe we are doing young Sloan no favours and we could possibly lose him and that would be a great shame. McGuire played injured last week im sure of it he was too bad to believe and this has now been confirmed. My man gets his chance to start and against a big pack. We again lack size up front but Woods was hopeless last week highlighted by his run off the defensive line not paying any attention. Obviously Burgess still not fit or no longer good enough time will tell. Anyway let's see if we can make it a double against the Warriors but I'm concerned about our starting pack. That's it from me for a few weeks.
I was about to say just that! Lawrie shouldn't be starting!

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I was about to say just that! Lawrie shouldn't be starting!
That big Warriors pack will run right over him. He needs to come off the bench. I am extremely concerned that with Tohu Harris back they will be far too strong in the forwards for our pack.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
I thought Muhleisen can be picked this week. It has seemed to me for a while Hook is just trying to fit Mbye in to justify a signing many people questioned.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I thought Muhleisen can be picked this week. It has seemed to me for a while Hook is just trying to fit Mbye in to justify a signing many people questioned.
My understanding is round 12 I could be wrong I thought he was on a development contract

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
That big Warriors pack will run right over him. He needs to come off the bench. I am extremely concerned that with Tohu Harris back they will be far too strong in the forwards for our pack.
I agree 100% but when you think about it, who'll replace him in the run on side? Frankly speaking, Woods has been showing why no other club wanted to sign him and as you say, Burgess isn't fit or is simply not very good anymore. McGuire was the obvious choice to start but that's no go for this week.

Eric

Staff
I agree with all these opinions.
  • M. Molo getting a chance.
  • Lawrie not starting.
  • Mbye rather than Muhleisen if the latter is available from this week.
Also have mixed feelings about Sloan. As long as it's Ramsey rather than Mbye. Sloan is still only 19. Pretty tough conditions to bring him back into the NRL but what's done is done. Get him some practice taking bombs and he'll be back soon enough.