Round 12 vs Bulldogs

Eric

Staff
Flanno is going to use the Bird injury to justify not making any non-forced changes. Because first in line to get dropped is Kyle. Eisenhuth just behind.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
You give him an easy pass. If he's that fatigued, he's not fit enough.
It's not an easy pass. If you have ever played or coached at this high level you will understand this. If you are a coach worth half your salt and you see that your opponent has moved a fatigued 2nd rower into the centres next to Flanagan then you change your game plan to target that weakness. Your talking about a state centre up against a 60 min 2nd rower and a defensively poor 5/8. It is a recipie for disaster. Good coaching by Ciraldo. Just my views

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
It's not an easy pass. If you have ever played or coached at this high level you will understand this. If you are a coach worth half your salt and you see that your opponent has moved a fatigued 2nd rower into the centres next to Flanagan then you change your game plan to target that weakness. Your talking about a state centre up against a 60 min 2nd rower and a defensively poor 5/8. It is a recipie for disaster. Good coaching by Ciraldo. Just my views
I haven't but those were 3 pathetic misses which a first grader has no business doing. One of them was just after halftime. 3 were within 10min of halftime.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I haven't but those were 3 pathetic misses which a first grader has no business doing. One of them was just after halftime. 3 were within 10min of halftime.
If you look at Eisenhuth stat's he usually plays between 40 - 60 mins a game, usually being replaced about 20 - 25 min into the game. Defensively Eisenhuth has been one of our better performers. It was just fatigue and having a left edge defensive line structure with Eisenhuth next to Flanagan next to Rav was always going to be a bridge too far

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
If you look at Eisenhuth stat's he usually plays between 40 - 60 mins a game, usually being replaced about 20 - 25 min into the game. Defensively Eisenhuth has been one of our better performers. It was just fatigue and having a left edge defensive line structure with Eisenhuth next to Flanagan next to Rav was always going to be a bridge too far
I understand you but as he is in the team specifically for his defence, don't you think no matter how fatigued, those misses just weren't good enough? Needs a stint to try and get his mojo back in the NSW Cup.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Ya think? The first 3 of those are very far from high-flying Bullgrubs rejects. If we are going to pick up rejects you'd think at least they could be Penrith, Melbourne, Rorters or Broncos rejects.
Tom Eisenhuth is a Melbourne reject.

Before jodragon40 jodragon40 goes off on me, I know he hasn't been that bad until tonight. But I wouldn't say he's been good either.

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
Lawrie is soooo slow , Hunt's kicking is sooooo pathetic ....... The team is sooooo Sloooooooooooow .........

Red T

SGI Jersey Flegg
That was pathetic ! It really was ! It is official—-we have another Hook on our hands ! How do we attract them ! Instead of thinking about the club and what is best for the club, the first player picked every week is his son !

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
That was pathetic ! It really was ! It is official—-we have another Hook on our hands ! How do we attract them ! Instead of thinking about the club and what is best for the club, the first player picked every week is his son !
Agree mate , but there were a lot worse than young Flanno out there ...... The Sook again out played by a fringe 7 his kicking game is imbocolic ( if that's a word) or it's a new word for Hunt ........ Every kick went straight to the Fox 🦊 .......

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
In one word, a woeful last 40. I am seething!!! Nothing has changed since the Grubs thrashed us last year, different head coach, defense and attack coaches and supposedly the best fitness bloke in the business, same bloody result.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
There were consecutive tries where supposedly one of our best defensive players Tom Eisenhuth was brushed away like a pesky fly then a slow as a turtle RFM watched as a bloke run round him like he wasnt there to score. I saw Rava go inside twice and miss his man allowing their outside backs to waltz in for tries, just too slow to recover. He has repeated this scenario countless times in the past three years.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
There were consecutive tries where supposedly one of our best defensive players Tom Eisenhuth was brushed away like a pesky fly then a slow as a turtle RFM watched as a bloke run round him like he wasnt there to score. I saw Rava go inside twice and miss his man allowing their outside backs to waltz in for tries, just too slow to recover. He has repeated this scenario countless times in the past three years.
I thought it was 3 in a row. First one where I think Crighton brushed him off as though he wasn't there. Second I think was Burton and I'm sure the 3rd was their backrower Preston.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Our worst buy of the season without doubt.
R. Faitala-Mariner 17 RM, 11 tackles. Has yet to give us 100m in a single game, is as slow as a turtle and lacks any kind of passion. No wonder the Dogs got rid of him and we like fools snapped him up.