Round 13 vs Penrith

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
I see your point. I'm in total agreement about needing to find a good 5/8 and a good, game managing 1/2. The only thing we differ on is which needs to go first.
Mate when I was playing if Hunt came out twice like he has and being captain of the team wanting to leave he would have been told by the rest of the team and he would have been persuaded to hand in his captaincy or leave ........ The guys a dead set Toxic to the team .......

Last edited:

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Mate when I was playing if Hunt came out twice like he has and being captain of the team wanting to leave he would have been told by the rest of the team and he would have been persuaded to hand in his capacity or leave ........ The guys a dead set Toxic to the team .......
Agree about personality.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Should have read Captaincy .....
100% I'd prefer to go with JDB as captain. I thought Lomax would've made a good captain but so much for that. There's really no one else. I guess Su'A might be possible. But it's useless to speculate now. It'll take more big losses before Kyle is dropped or a new Captain is announced.

Eric

Staff
100% I'd prefer to go with JDB as captain. I thought Lomax would've made a good captain but so much for that. There's really no one else. I guess Su'A might be possible. But it's useless to speculate now. It'll take more big losses before Kyle is dropped or a new Captain is announced.
On the subject, I wanna know if Zac leaving has anything to do with relationship with Hunt. We know they were on the opposite sides of the Griffin issue.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
I have said before I think it may have something to do with it .......
Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Originals

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
I see. In that case,

I wish I knew as well.
I think he has made it clear the issue has been going on for a while and had nothing to do with being picked on the wing.
Just my take on it Lomax giving Hook a serve on one of the footy shows ....... Hunt doesn't like it as Hook and him are tight and gives it to Lomax ......... Bingo ........

Eric

Staff
Just my take on it Lomax giving Hook a serve on one of the footy shows ....... Hunt doesn't like it as Hook and him are tight and gives it to Lomax ......... Bingo ........
This is talked about a lot. There may be some truth to it but not according to Zac or Griffin. And I can't see why it would be. Just a bit of banter. The more I hear about Griffin the more I think he's a real prick but I don't think he's that much of a prick to let that banter get in the way of being a professional coach. Just my views.

Last edited:

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
This is talked about a lot. There may be some truth to it but not according to with Zac or Griffin. And I can't see why it would be. Just a bit of banter. The more I hear about Griffin the more I think he's a real prick but I don't think he's that much of a prick to let that banter get in the way of being a professional coach. Just my views.
You maybe right according to Zac and Hook , but Zac and Hunt ? Not so sure .......

Eric

Staff
You maybe right according to Zac and Hook , but Zac and Hunt ? Not so sure .......
I thought there may be something even though watching them on the field, they seemed fine but I trust Just a Mug Fan Just a Mug Fan knows and there is fact nothing between the two. Though I hope we get to find out what happened. It might be something in his personal life and nothing to do with the team.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
I thought there may be something even though watching them on the field, they seemed fine but I trust Just a Mug Fan Just a Mug Fan knows and there is fact nothing between the two. Though I hope we get to find out what happened. It might be something in his personal life and nothing to do with the team.
I just don't care anymore. He's going so there is no use worrying about it now. I just hope he plays well for the rest of this year.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup

At the first time watching this I did not see the ramifications of Zac taking off Griffin, which had Hindy and Fletch in stitches. As he and Hunt were such good buddies I now see hoe it may have pissed em off. Additionally, both Zac and Blocka said immediately after their 'Hunt is over' question that he was over paid and and a miser, probably joking with the miser quip as it was over buying a round of drinks.
Blake Lawrie comes across as a nice bloke. Wont take any crap from his good mate.

Last edited: