Round 18 vs Sydney Roosters

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I agree with much of what you say but reckon you are being a bit harsh on the kid. We all concur Amone is not a natural play maker but when his half and prime ball in hand man lacks the skill, he tries to fill the gap., sometimes without success. I have repeatedly said that Junior's best asset is to take on the line as he has magic feet. But he often finds himself without the space. He is also developing a clever short kicking game.
I'm just saying what I am seeing he needs to return to NSW Cup team to further develop and more importantly regain his confidence. Just my view

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
We made him look like the best player since Reg Gasnier but he isn't.
Joey Manu in my opinion is in the top 5 players in the current competition considering the number of positions he can play. The Roosters would be in the top 4 if he was playing 5/8 consistently

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Joey Manu in my opinion is in the top 5 players in the current competition considering the number of positions he can play. The Roosters would be in the top 4 if he was playing 5/8 consistently
He's better as a fullback or 5/8 than centre.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
We made him look like the best player since Reg Gasnier but he isn't.
Definately some unacceptable missed tackles on him while the Rorters are going to regret that little episode when he feigned injury. From now on it's open season on any injured Rorters players.