Round 18 vs Sydney Roosters

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
See we offer nothing in attack through the middle from dummy half therefore you can concentrate your defence on the edges where the gaps may appear . We offer no 2 edge attacking options so the defence concentrate on poor Hunt. I note that McCullough was replaced but as soon as that happened the roosters went through the middle. Mbye sticks out an arm and Tedesco rolls over to make it 50+. Only 2 forwards ran for 100m+ for us. We missed 50 tackles so back to where we were 6 weeks ago. Our defence is awful and has been all year.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
See we offer nothing in attack through the middle from dummy half therefore you can concentrate your defence on the edges where the gaps may appear . We offer no 2 edge attacking options so the defence concentrate on poor Hunt. I note that McCullough was replaced but as soon as that happened the roosters went through the middle. Mbye sticks out an arm and Tedesco rolls over to make it 50+. Only 2 forwards ran for 100m+ for us. We missed 50 tackles so back to where we were 6 weeks ago. Our defence is awful and has been all year.
Hooker is our weakest position.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
I just commented on that particular issue
You are right. They are actually getting worse. But you know if Griffin isn't hooked, McCullough and Mbye will be the hooker rotation next year as well.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Why can't the coach see this?

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Why can't the coach see this?
As I said earlier in my view Amone is not 1st grade standard. McCullough job is to tackle because the middle third is weak defensively unfortunately that means we offer nothing from dummy half if you watch the good teams you will see quick play the balls and danger either side of the ruck. I said a few weeks ago that I expected us to finish 12th this year and we are on course for that. It's time to run with 2 hookers Muhleisen has to come in somewhere.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
As I said earlier in my view Amone is not 1st grade standard. McCullough job is to tackle because the middle third is weak defensively unfortunately that means we offer nothing from dummy half if you watch the good teams you will see quick play the balls and danger either side of the ruck. I said a few weeks ago that I expected us to finish 12th this year and we are on course for that. It's time to run with 2 hookers Muhleisen has to come in somewhere.
Drop McCullough or Mbye?

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Bird has to learn to be a back up hooker on the bench and Muhleisen needs to start. Both Mbye and McCullough gone.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Bird has to learn to be a back up hooker on the bench and Muhleisen needs to start. Both Mbye and McCullough gone.
Unfortunately under this coach that won't happen McCullough is always going to be picked bringing McGuire back instead of using Gosiewski is another example of stubborn actions of the coach. You see whilst we have this coach players will not be coming voluntarily to our club because as a player and having connections within the RL world our club is not considered as a club that can be a competitive club in the top 8 for the foreseeable future so why would any young player with talent even consider coming? The answer is that they wouldn't. We just do not have a positive club culture at the moment.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Unfortunately under this coach that won't happen McCullough is always going to be picked bringing McGuire back instead of using Gosiewski is another example of stubborn actions of the coach. You see whilst we have this coach players will not be coming voluntarily to our club because as a player and having connections within the RL world our club is not considered as a club that can be a competitive club in the top 8 for the foreseeable future so why would any young player with talent even consider coming? The answer is that they wouldn't. We just do not have a positive club culture at the moment.
That is so depressing because it's true.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I'll tell you what I would do with Bird if he had to start move him to 5/8 ,defensively this is a risk but he offers more in attack that Amone. My 1st choice for Bird would be bench but you can't do that now he has re signed. Just my view with my back against the wall