Round 18: vs Sydney Roosters

Eric

Staff
A good time to be playing these cheating scumbags. Manu out and Suuali suspended. Crighton, Collins, Watson and Leniu. But even after all that, still not confident.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Team Tips:Jack Bird is a chance of returning from a knee injury this week. Meanwhile, Zac Lomax is also due to return and will be a straight swap for Mat Feagai on the wing after he was rested against the Dolphins. Bird, meanwile, could replace Max Feagai in the centres.

Put Bird on the bench for BMM but absolutely not in the centres.

AyiosYiorgos

SGI Jersey Flegg
Team Tips:Jack Bird is a chance of returning from a knee injury this week. Meanwhile, Zac Lomax is also due to return and will be a straight swap for Mat Feagai on the wing after he was rested against the Dolphins. Bird, meanwile, could replace Max Feagai in the centres.

Put Bird on the bench for BMM but absolutely not in the centres.
Nah put Bird in KOE cup, BMM going well.

TheRev

SGI Jersey Flegg
Have to say Su'a did do a reasonable job of centre.. and we have a 2nd rower on the bench to replace him... the part I dont love is that we are now forcing Liddle to play each week for 80minutes.

I assume the plan is that KFlan is Liddles injury cover and Leilua becomes 5/8.. but its the bare minimum coverage.. and if we get 2 injuries its gg.. but anyway the reality is we dont actually have a decent 14 who can cover hooker + centre/fullback etc.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Our pack needs to stand up. We got smashed last time we played em.
Last time they targeted the coaches favourite player in defence and it really paid off for them. Robinson might have been angry about Flanno calling him and telling him what's what after Robinson dropped coaches favourite when he was with the Sydney Rorters.

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
Last time they targeted the coaches favourite player in defence and it really paid off for them. Robinson might have been angry about Flanno calling him and telling him what's what after Robinson dropped coaches favourite when he was with the Sydney Rorters.
Is that for real?

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Team train as named in opposed
Bird ran as half in Ressie.
Cody continuing his rehab ran at FB non contact.
Can't believe it took an injury for Flanno to realise Bird wasn't the best option for centre. Not even close to 1 of the 2 best options.

Dave03

SGI Jersey Flegg

I don't think you can pin it on one player, our entire team was horrible. We also had Eisenhuth at centre which clearly doesn't work.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Is that for real?
Yes. I don't know what they said but Flanno called him demanding an explanation why Kyle was dropped. Then at the end of the year when they moved him on, Kyle was talking about how the system at the Rorters is really weird and they don't really know what they are doing. I remember because I found it very funny. Never dreamed Kyle would end up at the Dragons. Now the Rorters are laughing at us.

But then again, it's up to Kyle and Hunt to set up the play so Su'A and Luch are running at Keary and Walker, forcing them to make one on one tackles like they did with Kyle last time.
I don't think you can pin it on one player, our entire team was horrible. We also had Eisenhuth at centre which clearly doesn't work.
It was a very bad all round performance.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
It's amazing the lack of excitement about this game. I don't have a good feeling. Need Kyle Flanno out for someone. Marshke is a better option if there is no one else. Like LKT not yet and Bird not any better. At least Bird is a relatively strong defender in the halves.

Also need Ryan Couchman in. That would make me feel much better about this game.

Eric

Staff
It's amazing the lack of excitement about this game. I don't have a good feeling. Need Kyle Flanno out for someone. Marshke is a better option if there is no one else. Like LKT not yet and Bird not any better. At least Bird is a relatively strong defender in the halves.

Also need Ryan Couchman in. That would make me feel much better about this game.
I hate to say it but I think the Rorters are a very serious team this year. I'm tipping a Rorters-Penrith GF. But this is the time to beat them without their 3 best centres.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
I hate to say it but I think the Rorters are a very serious team this year. I'm tipping a Rorters-Penrith GF. But this is the time to beat them without their 3 best centres.
They have weaknesses. Not one but 2 poor defenders in the halves. A good team, specially good halves will take advantage of that.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Why didn't anyone post the team?

Dragons team:

1. Tyrell Sloan
  2. Zac Lomax
  3. Moses Suli
  4. Max Feagai
  5. Christian Tuipulotu
  6. Kyle Flanagan
  7. Ben Hunt
  8. Francis Molo
  9. Jacob Liddle
  10. Jack de Belin
  11. Raymond Faitala-Mariner
  12. Jaydn Su’A
  13. Tom Eisenhuth
  14. Blake Lawrie
  15. Ben Murdoch-Masila
  16. Toby Couchman
  17. Luciano Leilua

Just a Mug Fan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Why didn't anyone post the team?

Dragons team:

1. Tyrell Sloan
  2. Zac Lomax
  3. Moses Suli
  4. Max Feagai
  5. Christian Tuipulotu
  6. Kyle Flanagan
  7. Ben Hunt
  8. Francis Molo
  9. Jacob Liddle
  10. Jack de Belin
  11. Raymond Faitala-Mariner
  12. Jaydn Su’A
  13. Tom Eisenhuth
  14. Blake Lawrie
  15. Ben Murdoch-Masila
  16. Toby Couchman
  17. Luciano Leilua
Ryan may be a late inclusion, we have a forward carrying a injury.