Round 18: vs Sydney Roosters

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Just finished watching the reserves, the ground is cut up and a bit wet underfoot, showers on and off, the other game played last night won't help the conditions. After saying that it's a forwards battle and the rorters will rise for the JWH milestone game. It's a worry. I noticed they left out 2 forwards Whyte and Wong. The game plan should be get the ball into Suli's hands up against a 2nd rower playing centre. Good luck to the mighty red v

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Hate to sound like a broken record but Kyle Flanagan offers nothing in attack. The attack would be better if he stood out on the wing when Dragons are on attack.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
The writing is on the wall now they get around us with 12 players seriously. Now Hargreaves back on Leniu on . We just are that yard slower than they are all over the park at the moment.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Is it Eisenhuth and that's why he ran for so few metres last week?
No, that is normal for him. Hope it is as Ryan will show him how a middle forward should run and offload.

I got the start time wrong, figured it was 3.

Last edited:

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
We get one back on oranges.
I started watching late then found my live stream was in the long length aspect ratio. gggrr.

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Flanno needs to get used to starting Toby starting at 13 and Ryan on the bench. We were also calling for Bird to be replaced at centre but it took and injury for that to happen. Now we all see Feagai is a much better centre. When Flanno finally does it, we are all going to see it should have been done a long time ago, like in Round 1.