Round 19 St George Illawarra v Manly

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I expect a bounce back from last week's 2nd half surrender and I rate Hunt over Cherry picker now with the added bonus of Jake T, Croker and Davey missing from their pack I expect on holy ground that we will beat the seagulls tonight

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
I expect a bounce back from last week's 2nd half surrender and I rate Hunt over Cherry picker now with the added bonus of Jake T, Croker and Davey missing from their pack I expect on holy ground that we will beat the seagulls tonight
Hope you're right.
Big game against a depleted Manly side. Win it and I can't see any reason Hook won't be extended for another 3 years.
I hope you're not right regarding the 3 year extension.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Big game against a depleted Manly side. Win it and I can't see any reason Hook won't be extended for another 3 years.
Couldn't beat Broncos reserve grade team. Actually got flogged by them. Let's see what happens with the Manly reserve grade team. The only thing that is certain is that if we win, Hook will be raving about it as being "one of the greatest victories he's been involved with".

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
I thought against the Broncos, "if they can't beat the Broncos reserves, surely the coach is going to be hooked."
I don't think that of the game against the Manly reserves.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.