Round 21: Dragons vs Penrith Panthers - 28 July @ 2PM

TheRev

SGI Jersey Flegg
Had plenty this season, but his worst was prob last week because his usual strong suit, the kicking game, was sad.
100% that was next level a bad game for him, not just the kicking.. but he seemed flat, he's not running.. someone else mentioned that at his age he probably shouldn't have played origin this year, its a very intense period when he should have been having some byes and freshening up for that run into finals..

I thought Lomax was atleast 10% down also.. hoping they both improve on Saturday.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
I was out last nite. Watta shame going down to the Grubs. Consistency, being able to string two good games together, the reason I maintain Flanagan is not a good coach and we cud have done better..

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Our coach is also a crappy salesman waiting until now to literally knock on Holmes door. Who is aware he is on a cool million next year at the Cowboys, so if we are to land him for '25 there goes a decent hole in our war chest.

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
Been saying that we needed a quality halves after watching Hunt in his first year if we were to be a finals team again.
As our marquee signing where has he got the team over the past 7 years ? He was ok when Widdop was with him because he was not our main ball player ...... Say what we want about him but enough is enough he needs to go ........