Round 21: Dragons vs Penrith Panthers - 28 July @ 2PM

Red T

SGI Jersey Flegg
Hunt had a shocker, despite bagging a 40/20 and having a good period in the second half. Maybe the sook doesn’t like the wind….

TheRev

SGI Jersey Flegg
I think if Penrith stay fit they should be right up there.. Fisher Harris would be almost game over if that was a serious injury..

I just want someone to beat the Roosters mostly.. hate those cheats.....

TheRev

SGI Jersey Flegg
Re: Hunt, I put it down to match rust around origin/bye, but it is possible hes had the extension knocked back.. that could also be playing on him... its a difficult situation we find ourselves in here.. god knows what Flanno is gonna do.. just hope he gets Val or DSaifiti or a couple of guys he wants.. there are too many moving pieces right now.. need to nail a couple down then we focus on the Hunt/7 issue.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Re: Hunt, I put it down to match rust around origin/bye, but it is possible hes had the extension knocked back.. that could also be playing on him... its a difficult situation we find ourselves in here.. god knows what Flanno is gonna do.. just hope he gets Val or DSaifiti or a couple of guys he wants.. there are too many moving pieces right now.. need to nail a couple down then we focus on the Hunt/7 issue.
You know just my view here next season spine is important so if we can grab Safiti, we have Cook, snag Holmes that spine looks much better

Red T

SGI Jersey Flegg
Has Hunt got an extension ? Hope not—-unless he takes a big pay cut. Has anyone ever kicked out on the full theee times in a match ? Was the drop restart one of the three or was it four out on the full ? I forget.

AyiosYiorgos

SGI Jersey Flegg
It's true. I just want to alert you to the fact there are two halves in a team. Why isn't our other half ever expected to do anything?
Cause Hunt is a control freak, he is an average half, cant control a game, kicking game is average, his demeanor on the field is negative, yesterday was perfect example, MaxF was injured with a some sort of ankle or leg issue, was struggling, so our game manager decides to come back to the blind side and throw a cut out pass to Max who was struggling, then shakes his head wondering why MaxF didn't catch the ball, dope play by our marquee 1/2 back, he knew that MaxF was struggling, it was the perfect time to actually put a kick in.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Cause Hunt is a control freak, he is an average half, cant control a game, kicking game is average, his demeanor on the field is negative, yesterday was perfect example, MaxF was injured with a some sort of ankle or leg issue, was struggling, so our game manager decides to come back to the blind side and throw a cut out pass to Max who was struggling, then shakes his head wondering why MaxF didn't catch the ball, dope play by our marquee 1/2 back, he knew that MaxF was struggling, it was the perfect time to actually put a kick in.
I was wondering about that. If Max was in position to take the pass, it would have been a forward pass. I was wondering if he was shaking his head due to him messing it up or he was shaking his head because Max wasn't there to take the pass. I think it must be the former. No way he is so arrogant as to blame Max for that.