Round 22 v Canberra

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
My personal view is one of the reasons we are bunched is because we are tanked, you get tanked for a number of reasons such as lack of possession, lack of ball control, completion rates, the status of the overall game. Every player should know their roles and positions on the field in attacking structures but structures only work if those involved are able to fulfil their individual roles. If that makes any sense.
Also bunched because as soon as Lawrie and JDB go off, forwards are on the back foot?

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Took a look at the Titan's last match. I think we can beat them after all. I saw nothing in their attack that betters ours nor their defense. They certainly dont have a tackler the calibre of JDB. Their halves Tanna Boyd and A J Brimson look about as able as Ben and Junior. Tho Brimson looks a cut above all three. Their forwards resemble ours for metres gained, making the advantage line and impact post line. Probably David Fifita is a stand out from both engine rooms.
I wish I shared your optimism but I don't. Their 2 second rowers are would be the 2nd and 3rd quickest players in our team. While their forwards are strong enough to contain ours.