Round 24: Dragons vs Gold Coast Titans - 18 August @ 2PM

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Late Mail: With Kyle Flanagan suspended, the Dragons have rewarded young gun Lyhkan King-Togia with his NRL debut. King-Togia started the year playing SG Ball Cup with the Steelers and had recently been suiting up for Jersey Flegg before earning a NSW Cup call-up. Jack Bird will start at five-eighth with 19-year-old King-Togia joining the bench.

I still remember seeing Cameron Munster debut. I think it was at fullback. Had a blinder from the first game. Maybe LKT is going to do the same for the Dragons.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Late Mail: With Kyle Flanagan suspended, the Dragons have rewarded young gun Lyhkan King-Togia with his NRL debut. King-Togia started the year playing SG Ball Cup with the Steelers and had recently been suiting up for Jersey Flegg before earning a NSW Cup call-up. Jack Bird will start at five-eighth with 19-year-old King-Togia joining the bench.

I still remember seeing Cameron Munster debut. I think it was at fullback. Had a blinder from the first game. Maybe LKT is going to do the same for the Dragons.
I still remember Junior Amone debuting. I thought something like, "this bloke is going to be our 5/8 for the next 10 years." Turned out to be the best he ever had.

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
Not sure about this one any way it's the last throw of the dice , and will our million dollar player stand up or will he do as normal and blame everyone else .........

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Not sure about this one any way it's the last throw of the dice , and will our million dollar player stand up or will he do as normal and blame everyone else .........
Him and Bird in the halves, what is Flanagan thinking??? THEIR BIG MOBILE FORWARDS ARE GONNA HAMMER THEM EVERY TIME THEY HANDLE THE LEATHER, SPECIALLY BIRD WHO PLAYS LIKE A HEADLESS CHOOK.