Round 3, St George Illawarra vs Cronulla

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Greg Alexander took the words out of my mouth re Sloan. Needs to run back into the defence, not slowly jog.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
The issue with playing a light pack in these conditions is that they cannot use their evasiveness so there is no go forward hence no attack. The only attack is coming from Hunt Amone nowhere to be seen Sloan nowhere to be seen at we look very pedestrian. It could actually be a flogging im afraid the body language on the field is very poor

Eric

Staff
The issue with playing a light pack in these conditions is that they cannot use their evasiveness so there is no go forward hence no attack. The only attack is coming from Hunt Amone nowhere to be seen Sloan nowhere to be seen at we look very pedestrian. It could actually be a flogging im afraid the body language on the field is very poor
Coach knew it was going to be wet weather football.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Coach knew it was going to be wet weather football.
Yes he did and once he cut Burgess and no Woods we were always going to struggle try as hard as he does Lawrie just can't match the sharks big men Sua going to the bin didn't help . In wet weather you need to play wet weather footy and that means your pack rolling forward. Not 1 forward has run for the 100m yet and that tells the story

Eric

Staff
Yes he did and once he cut Burgess and no Woods we were always going to struggle try as hard as he does Lawrie just can't match the sharks big men Sua going to the bin didn't help . In wet weather you need to play wet weather footy and that means your pack rolling forward. Not 1 forward has run for the 100m yet and that tells the story
I'm not an expert but I thought the same thing. I just thought the coach must have had some special plan to go with such a light pack.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I'm not an expert but I thought the same thing. I just thought the coach must have had some special plan to go with such a light pack.
He had no choice my view he should have played Burgess and that would have helped in the early encounters

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
With McCullough out and Lawrie a weak defender our pack going backwards no forwards running the 100m between Lawrie, Bird and Mbye combined they have missed 14 tackles in the ruck area you just can't compete under those circumstances
that (100m between them) is terrible!

Eric

Staff
With McCullough out and Lawrie a weak defender our pack going backwards no forwards running the 100m between Lawrie, Bird and Mbye combined they have missed 14 tackles in the ruck area you just can't compete under those circumstances
Molo and Woods starting next week please.