Round 3 vs Broncos

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Took a while for our halves to get it together, Sully specially, but his show and go was a neat piece of footy. Tyrell is playing with more confidence and it shows in just about everything he does.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Bloody terrible end to the half but we are ahead. Some horrible errors first Suli then offside from the kick off then dropped ball by Lomax missed penalty kick by Lomax but we are still in front at half time. The stat's tell the tale with believe it or not Josh Kerr leading the way. Our completion rate is at 85% the best in 5 yrs. Our missed tackles are at 18 so again very good. As I mentioned earlier the talk of the town is not this easy match against a rag tag dragons but the battle for Brisbane next week and the ponies are playing that way. 2nd half will be a nail biter. I can also confirm Liddle is faster than McCullough his first run was 1st class. I'm not crying into my beer yet but some ponies supporters can't believe what they are seeing. 40 to go buckle up

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Seriously we haven't come out of the shed more errors offside and now our archilles heel our non existant try line defence. FM