Round 3 vs Broncos

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Do you remember my post before a game was played ....
(Just on this , I have feeling that Liddle might just surprise us ...... Will be quicker around the ruck than most might think ..... Time will tell as long as Hook gives him ago .....)

Report Edit Delete
Reactions:RedV01 and Chris M
Good call though still early days. I think he needs to stay on longer. Team is better with him at dummy half rather than Mybe.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
(Just on this , I have feeling that Liddle might just surprise us ...... Will be quicker around the ruck than most might think ..... Time will tell as long as Hook gives him ago .....)

Report Edit Delete
Based on the first 2 games, I have to eat crow after flipping out in a bad way over his signing. He's been really good.

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
Good call though still early days. I think he needs to stay on longer. Team is better with him at dummy half rather than Mybe.
It is early days but really wasn't hard to predict anyone would have been better than Macca , you and I included ......

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
He will hopefully learn because our defence was poor in the last 15 min due to fatigue. It appeared to me at the ground that our bench and replacements were mistimed and left us short in those minutes.
Our inept coach again falling down on the basics. If he is retained for next season there will a bloody fan riot.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
We went from arguably our best 40 mins for two seasons to not arguably our worst last 40, specially last 10, when our brains stopped functioning as well as our condition. Our two assistants will be ordering extra defensive and conditioning drills this week. Is apparent that the other sides are fitter than us.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Murdoch-Masila? He was signed for 2 years.
He needs big improvement, is probably our least fit and skillful forward. Spends far too much time resting in the back line. He was having a sleep on the wing last week when Lomax had to wake him with a pass which put him into a gap. Like I say no skill as he went alone when Lomax remained unmarked

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
He needs big improvement, is probably our least fit and skillful forward. Spends far too much time resting in the back line. He was having a sleep on the wing last week when Lomax had to wake him with a pass which put him into a gap. Like I say no skill as he went alone when Lomax remained unmarked
He really seems to me..... not a second rower. Coach still picking players out of position.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup

Report Edit Delete
I can guarantee that Liddle is far quicker than McCullough. I thought hello when he made his 1st run from dummy half
We went from arguably our best 40 mins for two seasons to not arguably our worst last 40, specially last 10, when our brains stopped functioning as well as our condition. Our two assistants will be ordering extra defensive and conditioning drills this week. Is apparent that the other sides are fitter than us.
Agree but in saying that 26C they had most of the possession in the 2nd half I think it was 60% to 40% and they used their bench better. When Hass came back on for his 2nd stint and immediately broke tackles the writing was on the wall and those pony supporters who left 5 min early before the half time break to go to the bar were far happier with 15 to go.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
I can guarantee that Liddle is far quicker than McCullough. I thought hello when he made his 1st run from dummy half

Agree but in saying that 26C they had most of the possession in the 2nd half I think it was 60% to 40% and they used their bench better. When Hass came back on for his 2nd stint and immediately broke tackles the writing was on the wall and those pony supporters who left 5 min early before the half time break to go to the bar were far happier with 15 to go.
There is that as well....

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup

Something to consider but a 'real' backrower: would be able to get on with it like Sua did.