Round 4: St George Illawara vs Parramatta

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
4 points down at half time our forwards are making yards out backs are enjoying the extra room. Molo is the standout for us, 8 hit ups Our set plays are good Suli is having his best game in the Red V. Mbye is showing Sloan how to interject himself into the backline. Considering that they have had the majority of possession I will take being 4 points down . We need to stop their offloads and come out in the 2nd half the way we finished the 1st half and if we do that we are an even chance of winning this.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
I'm backing us in for a win. This is by far the best game I've seen Suli play. Lomax, not so much. Feagai needs to get involved a little more but he's looking impressive.
Feagai looks like a centre rather than winger to me.

Eric

Staff
4 points down at half time our forwards are making yards out backs are enjoying the extra room. Molo is the standout for us, 8 hit ups Our set plays are good Suli is having his best game in the Red V. Mbye is showing Sloan how to interject himself into the backline. Considering that they have had the majority of possession I will take being 4 points down . We need to stop their offloads and come out in the 2nd half the way we finished the 1st half and if we do that we are an even chance of winning this.
Suli is having a blinder. Molo as well. I have to admit, I was negative on signing both but they have been outstanding so far tonight.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
I feel we are being robbed with the 6 again calls and penalties. They are definately getting off our players more slowly.

Eric

Staff
Well, that's that. Game over. They are playing well. Hate to admit it but have to. Very few mistakes.

Eric

Staff
Feagai hasn't involved himself enough but when he has, he's been impressive. A few tackle busts.