Round 5 vs Dolphins

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
It's time for Junior to deliver. He has a chance to show he belongs and Sully's form has been good considering he's playing behind that forward pack.

The Dragons are set to welcome back Junior Amone and Jack De Belin into their starting side according to The Illawarra Mercury. Jayden Sullivan has reportedly suffered a minor shoulder injury, making way for Amone who will appear for the first time in 2023. The five-eighth was subject to the NRL’s no-fault stand down policy in pre-season for his part in an alleged hammer attack before his charges were downgraded, meaning he fell below the NRL’s threshold and became free to play. Meanwhile, De Belin returns from a calf injury.

DragonsTragic

SGI Jersey Flegg
It's time for Junior to deliver. He has a chance to show he belongs and Sully's form has been good considering he's playing behind that forward pack.

The Dragons are set to welcome back Junior Amone and Jack De Belin into their starting side according to The Illawarra Mercury. Jayden Sullivan has reportedly suffered a minor shoulder injury, making way for Amone who will appear for the first time in 2023. The five-eighth was subject to the NRL’s no-fault stand down policy in pre-season for his part in an alleged hammer attack before his charges were downgraded, meaning he fell below the NRL’s threshold and became free to play. Meanwhile, De Belin returns from a calf injury.
How long before we bite the bullet and play Hunt in his representative position at 9, Junior and Bud at 6 and 7 with Liddle 14?

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
How long before we bite the bullet and play Hunt in his representative position at 9, Junior and Bud at 6 and 7 with Liddle 14?
We've been talking about that forever but I think the form of Liddle has put that on the backburner. If Hunt is to play #9, he needs to be doing it for 60min plus given how much money he's on.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
We've been talking about that forever but I think the form of Liddle has put that on the backburner. If Hunt is to play #9, he needs to be doing it for 60min plus given how much money he's on.
Only a new coach may have that foresight

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
The Dragons are set to welcome back Junior Amone and Jack De Belin into their starting side according to The Illawarra Mercury.
Great news on JDB. Junior needs a blinder to pinch back his spot from Sully.

Potential Dolphins target Jaydn Su’A heads the list of 24 Dragons in contract limbo .​

Hands off him Bennett.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Great news on JDB. Junior needs a blinder to pinch back his spot from Sully.

Potential Dolphins target Jaydn Su’A heads the list of 24 Dragons in contract limbo .​

Hands off him Bennett.

Sounds like he wants to stay at the Dragons.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
24 Dragons in contract limbo .
Other than S'ua who are the other 23. Crikey that is most of our Top 30.
See Sloan and Amone on the list. I read we had extended both past '24. Mybe has been a good utility for us but do we really need him now?

Last edited:

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
How do you figure that out, did he say something publically ?
This.
S'ua: “I’m genuinely happy here at the Dragons. I’ve created a good bond with the boys. I need to play well to get that next extension. My partner is set-up down here, she works at one of the hospitals".

Last edited:

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
The club isn’t sitting idle with discussions underway with winger Mikaele Ravalawa in the hope of locking him down on a multi-year deal.

Please no. Are R&R using a white cane when he is on the field.
Nothing on locking down the Feagai boys, far better wingers than Rava. Liddle also on that list. I am extending him after what he has shown for us this season to date.

Last edited: