Round 7: St George Illawarra vs New Zealand Warriors

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
NFB has spent a lot of time at 9 in first, Jesse half in opposed, points to NFB coming into the 14.
Hope he goes well but I don't know what the problem with Liddle is. Seems ok to me. Much better than Eisenhuth, Kyle Flanno, BMM and maybe better than Suli, Bird, RFM. That is to say, one of our best.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
God help us. Has anyone travelled over to England or visa versa? I have and it's a risk playing NFB so early. Especially if you have been watching the English SL games. It's a step up for him and against one of the packs I rate highly

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
God help us. Has anyone travelled over to England or visa versa? I have and it's a risk playing NFB so early. Especially if you have been watching the English SL games. It's a step up for him and against one of the packs I rate highly
What's so bad with Liddle? Griffin dropped him as well when I thought he was one of the teams best.

AyiosYiorgos

SGI Jersey Flegg
He was playing in the NRL last year i'm sure he can handle a 20-30minute spell
What's so bad with Liddle? Griffin dropped him as well when I thought he was one of the teams best.
Liddle is at best a 60minute hooker, he tends to get sloppier if he plays the full 80minutes (yes he played 80 last week for his 100th game) and don't think you can play him 80minutes week in week out also Marschke was the original 14th man to cover him but he is more suited to the halves.
Mika Ravalawa? A hooker is going to replace a winger? Of Mike Molo and he's going to be 18th man?
Lol he said Mick as in Molo.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup

Liddle is at best a 60minute hooker, he tends to get sloppier if he plays the full 80minutes (yes he played 80 last week for his 100th game) and don't think you can play him 80minutes week in week out also Marschke was the original 14th man to cover him but he is more suited to the halves.

But Mike Molo was 18th man so unless someone is taken out of the game due to illegal action, he won't make his club debut.

BTW which NSW Cup or QLD Cup team was he playing for last year? Any 5/8s over in England?

AyiosYiorgos

SGI Jersey Flegg
But Mike Molo was 18th man so unless someone is taken out of the game due to illegal action, he won't make his club debut.

BTW which NSW Cup or QLD Cup team was he playing for last year? Any 5/8s over in England?
Molo replaced Marschke when they had to cull 2 players, now Molo is getting culled, jersey numbers mean nothing, he may be listed as #18 in the program but doesnt mean he is automatically 18th man

AyiosYiorgos

SGI Jersey Flegg

#9 at approx 1.58minutes in you will see him score a try against us in the last round last year..

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup

What was Kyle Flanno recruited for again? According to Flanno snr.

AyiosYiorgos

SGI Jersey Flegg
Disagree. They are both rubbish but Amone has the possibility to improve.
Well we will agree to disagree, but i don't rate Amone as a 5/8 at all, if Flanno told Lomax he was around the 24th best centre in the NRL, i bet he would have told Amone the same as well..
Ethan Strange and Lachie Galvin have shown more than Amone has in a few games..

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Well we will agree to disagree, but i don't rate Amone as a 5/8 at all, if Flanno told Lomax he was around the 24th best centre in the NRL, i bet he would have told Amone the same as well..
💯 and they've shown more than Kyle Flanno in 6 seasons at 4 clubs.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Disagree. They are both rubbish but Amone has the possibility to improve.
Club surely has to make a play for Schuster from Manly. Add some performance clauses concerning his weight. His ball playing would be the perfect foil for Hunt's running game. I think LKT is also mostly a running half rather than ball player. Thinking ahead to when Hunt is gone. It makes sense but I'm not confident because Flanno won't want any competition for Kyle.