Round 8: Anzac Day Game vs Sydney Rorters

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Found an image of Jo Dragon.
Charge Running GIF by Power Rangers
Reminds me of my training regime

Eric

Staff
Rava might be legit injured but even so someone needs to whisper to Flanno, "Lomax is a centre. Team is better when he's centre."
Zac gave RTS a bath last weekend. You think Bird is going to do the same to Manu? Will he be marking Manu? If so I'll tell you what will happen: Manu wil lskip to the outside of Bird with ease forcing Lomax to come off his wing and then Manu will put the winger away.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
I'm a Bird fan. You might say a bit of a bird watcher. But only if he starts on the bench.
He goes ok anywhere except starting in the second row but really is it a good idea to have him on the bench? For example if he replaces BMM on the bench from last weeks team. You think Bird is going to run as many metres or tackle as hard? Maybe it's time to send him to the NSW Cup. He hasn't had a good season since the Sharks won. It seems to be media hype that has gotten him this far.

But seriously, Zac with a fast winger outside him is so much better for the team. Even Feigai, can be told he has one more chance. Something like, 'Get involved much more. Have a look in the mirror, you don't weigh 50kg! RUN HARDER! And if you rush in to tackle only thin air again, you are Group 7 next week. Ditto for if you get run over the top of.'

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
Zac gave RTS a bath last weekend. You think Bird is going to do the same to Manu? Will he be marking Manu? If so I'll tell you what will happen: Manu wil lskip to the outside of Bird with ease forcing Lomax to come off his wing and then Manu will put the winger away.
Yep just like that ........ Bingo ........

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
He goes ok anywhere except starting in the second row but really is it a good idea to have him on the bench? For example if he replaces BMM on the bench from last weeks team. You think Bird is going to run as many metres or tackle as hard? Maybe it's time to send him to the NSW Cup. He hasn't had a good season since the Sharks won. It seems to be media hype that has gotten him this far.

But seriously, Zac with a fast winger outside him is so much better for the team. Even Feigai, can be told he has one more chance. Something like, 'Get involved much more. Have a look in the mirror, you don't weigh 50kg! RUN HARDER! And if you rush in to tackle only thin air again, you are Group 7 next week. Ditto for if you get run over the top of.'
Bird is heading into the same territory as Macca. Good bloke and tries his heart out. Not his fault the coach just keeps picking him no matter how badly he plays or no matter how much better the team plays without him.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Bird is heading into the same territory as Macca. Good bloke and tries his heart out. Not his fault the coach just keeps picking him no matter how badly he plays or no matter how much better the team plays without him.
The best coaches don't have favourites. Bellamy lets go of big name premiership winners all the time and not just when it's expected. A few years ago he dropped Chambers the centre. No one saw it coming but the team was better without him.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Looks like Bird marking Suuali. That's much better for us. Suuali seems like our version of Bird. Just an upgrade. Runs hard, makes metres, very physical but won't beat many players with speed and footwork. He might run straight over the top of Bird.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Jack back to his position with Eisenhuth centre. Manu will eat him and Bird for breakfast.

No Suli and these changes aint gonna go good for us.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
A wonderful try for the ages. Suli is gone no reserves are backs, Flanagan will have to defend in the centres. Now, today, is where we show our true character and determination against all odds. Go the big red V

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
A wonderful try for the ages. Suli is gone no reserves are backs, Flanagan will have to defend in the centres. Now, today, is where we show our true character and determination against all odds. Go the big red V
Nice if Flanno had listened to me about having Bird as a utility on the bench.