Round 8: Anzac Day Game vs Sydney Rorters

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
another from a bloody kick. we held em well for that first 20.

Jack been taken off grrr, is capable of 80 like our edgies.

We get close to their line and are clueless.

Last edited:

Eric

Staff
As soon as I heard Bird was recalled, I had a bad feeling. Nothing against Bird but everyone but Flanno can see the team is best served with Zac at centre. If Bird can fight it out with Suli for the other spot, I support that.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Not sure if what we just produced was lack of ability, fitness or complacency . ability yes, fitness should not be, complacency maybe as we beat em last year.

They came with a game plan to turn us round with short kicks, we had no plan. We were horrible

Last edited:

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Not in that position. Stupid pass to throw unless it was called, which it didn't seem to be.
Disagree. There was nothing wrong with the pass. Hunt wasn't under any pressure and they needed more metres. Was it 4th tackle and still inside 20? Hunt was already off and running before he caught the ball. It happens. Should've defended that and many others better (I didn't watch the second half).

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Didn't see the game. Luckily for me. How did Bird, Kyle Flanagan and BMM go? These are the main weaknesses in our squad. BMM played well in one game and suddenly all the pressure is off? I don't think so. No reason for Bird to be in the run on side at all. Just Flanno playing favourites. I guess there is a lack of options to replace Kyle but also hardly looks like Flanno is going to market to find some options.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
East's targeted Flanagan /Eisenhuth on that edge, no doubt that Flanagan tried he made 15 missed 7, Eisenhuth made 22 missed 5 so we missed 12 tackles on that edge. The lack of size body wise in our engine room came back to haunt us once again. Others have queried well just how big do you want them to be? My reply AFB or a NOS. Our best forwards metres wise once again JDB 113m, Lawrie 105m and Su'a 101m. Easts ran for 550m more, and we were back to last seasons stat's in missing 50 tackles to their 22. You just can't be competitive with those types of stat's. Not in my day and certainly not now. We need to regroup for next weekend which in my view means replacements, yesterday showed us we need to carry a utility back off the bench.

Eric

Staff
East's targeted Flanagan /Eisenhuth on that edge, no doubt that Flanagan tried he made 15 missed 7, Eisenhuth made 22 missed 5 so we missed 12 tackles on that edge. The lack of size body wise in our engine room came back to haunt us once again. Others have queried well just how big do you want them to be? My reply AFB or a NOS. Our best forwards metres wise once again JDB 113m, Lawrie 105m and Su'a 101m. Easts ran for 550m more, and we were back to last seasons stat's in missing 50 tackles to their 22. You just can't be competitive with those types of stat's. Not in my day and certainly not now. We need to regroup for next weekend which in my view means replacements, yesterday showed us we need to carry a utility back off the bench.
Made 15 and missed 7. So he missed half the tackles he attempted. Didn't realise it was that bad during the game. As far as the middle, one can definitely see the benefits of having Eisenhuth run around tackling everything that moves. On an edge? No thanks.