Round 8: Anzac Day Game vs Sydney Rorters

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
They are only good when everything thing goes their way ......
Like any team they play to their strengths , but that equation depends on if the other team allows you to. In most cases like on Thursday they won't. They will play to their strengths and in that match on Thursday their strengths certainly out muscled our strengths . That is football

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Dead set no matter what we as fans wish for you can bet our coach will do the opposite. So frustrating. Is like bashing your head against a proverbial brick wall.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
In that case I will opt for Tamale as this pair built quite a good combo in Ressies last year. New coach Ben Wolfe has since separated them and the outside backs have made less breaks down that left edge as a result.
Typically the Cup coach is told by the first grade coach where to play various players on the cusp of first grade. Flanno apparently has concerns over Tamale's defence. In theory what he is doing now is merely trying to get Tamale's defence right.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
So Kyle got his second coaches award for his efforts in the ANZAC game.
tha GIF

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
So Kyle got his second coaches award for his efforts in the ANZAC game.
No favouritism there. His statistics were jaw dropping, in attack he made 9 runs for an outstanding 35m, with a more remarkable 3m post contact metres,. In defence he was equally affective making 15 tackles, missing only 7 so just under 50% . My grandson had better statistics playing for the U17s. I should be requesting a review of his coaches decision not to award him the coaches award. I feel aggrieved.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
No favouritism there. His statistics were jaw dropping, in attack he made 9 runs for an outstanding 35m, with a more remarkable 3m post contact metres,. In defence he was equally affective making 15 tackles, missing only 7 so just under 50% . My grandson had better statistics playing for the U17s. I should be requesting a review of his coaches decision not to award him the coaches award. I feel aggrieved.
💯

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Lost by 42 points and coach goes with one forced change. I'm afraid he's lost it.

1. Tyrell Sloan
  2. Christian Tuipulotu
  3. Jack Bird
  4. Zac Lomax
  5. Mikaele Ravalawa
  6. Kyle Flanagan
  7. Ben Hunt (c)
  8. Francis Molo
  9. Jacob Liddle
  10. Hame Sele
  11. Raymond Faitala-Mariner
  12. Jaydn Su’A
  13. Tom Eisenhuth
  14. Fa’amanu Brown
  15. Blake Lawrie
  16. Jack de Belin
  17. Ben Murdoch-Masila

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
TBH it's even worse than that looks. He is supposed to be a playmaker rather than a ball runner but his playmaking sills are almost non-existent. He catches and passes. He caught teams out twice by dummying and running but not that trick has now expired as well.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Lost by 42 points and coach goes with one forced change. I'm afraid he's lost it.

1. Tyrell Sloan
  2. Christian Tuipulotu
  3. Jack Bird
  4. Zac Lomax
  5. Mikaele Ravalawa
  6. Kyle Flanagan
  7. Ben Hunt (c)
  8. Francis Molo
  9. Jacob Liddle
  10. Hame Sele
  11. Raymond Faitala-Mariner
  12. Jaydn Su’A
  13. Tom Eisenhuth
  14. Fa’amanu Brown
  15. Blake Lawrie
  16. Jack de Belin
  17. Ben Murdoch-Masila
It could be another touch up. There will be a bounce back but will it be enough to be competitive for the full 80 mins? I very much doubt it.