Round 9 v Melbourne

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Forwards need a complete overhaul. Sims strong point was that he was an 80min player. Why does the coach have him playing 40-50min?

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Considering we have missed 22 tackles gifted them a try and only completing in the 70% range to be down by 12 isn't the end of the world. Although we don't look like scoring. As long as we keep competing I'll be happy. They have to get the ball to Suli and Feagai in the 2nd half.

Eric

Staff
Considering we have missed 22 tackles gifted them a try and only completing in the 70% range to be down by 12 isn't the end of the world. Although we don't look like scoring. As long as we keep competing I'll be happy. They have to get the ball to Suli and Feagai in the 2nd half.
Feagai has been exceptionally poor. Good wingers go looking for the ball. And Amone won't run the ball again!

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Doesn't make for good reading.