SPORTS Quiz.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
A little more than usual. Try to get as many as you can without looking up the info. I think most a pretty easy.
  1. Strawberries and Cream is a traditional treat eaten during which sporting event?

2. What colours are the five Olympic rings?

3. Which team did Kobe Bryant spend his basketball career with?

4. Which city will host the 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games?

5. Which country did F1 legend Ayrton Senna come from?

6. What sport is best known as the ‘king of sports’?

7. In the 1971 Olympics, Nadia Comaneci was the first gymnast to score a perfect score. What country was she representing?

8. What does NBA stand for?

9. In soccer, what body part can’t touch the ball?

10. Which sport uses a net, a racket, and a shuttlecock?
No.4 = Paris
No.7 = Romania

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Well done Chris M Chris M RedV01 RedV01 and GCRV GCRV but even though technically speaking, black may not be a color, it is one of the colours of the Olympic rings.

I was just thinking how much the Olympics has declined. Apparently Beijing was the only city to bid for the last Winter Olympics and the Summer Olympics aren't subject to the kind of bidding wars they were.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Well done Chris M Chris M RedV01 RedV01 and GCRV GCRV but even though technically speaking, black may not be a color, it is one of the colours of the Olympic rings.

I was just thinking how much the Olympics has declined. Apparently Beijing was the only city to bid for the last Winter Olympics and the Summer Olympics aren't subject to the kind of bidding wars they were.
Lets call it dark brown.