The Australian Kangaroos.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Guys this is the Kangaroo thread.

Yes it was Bryan Nielbling. Shudda known be a cinch for you as he was in your era.

I've been catching up on old 80/90s Roos/Pommie Test series. You know back in a time when reciprocal tours were held every two years.Takes me back rewatching players the calibre of Sirronen, Lindner, Pearce, Lazarus, Wally, Kenny, Sterlo, Miles, Lyons, Belcher, ET, Jack.

Last edited:

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup

Yes it was Bryan Nielbling. Shudda known be a cinch for you as he was in your era.

I've been catching up on old 80'90s Roos/Pommie Test series. You know back in a time when reciprocal tours were held every two years.Takes me back rewatching players the calibre of Sirronen, Lindner, Pearce, Lazarus, Wally, Kenny, Sterlo, Miles, Lyons, Belcher, ET, Jack.
Never get sick with watching those players

Eric

Staff

I've been catching up on old 80'90s Roos/Pommie Test series. You know back in a time when reciprocal tours were held every two years.Takes me back rewatching players the calibre of Sirronen, Lindner, Pearce, Lazarus, Wally, Kenny, Sterlo, Miles, Lyons, Belcher, ET, Jack.
Big names! No outstanding St George players then?