jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Where are you now?
Middle of the Mediterranean Ocean between Rome and Isle of Mallorca Spain our last stop. I have never seen so many people on holidays this time of the year in Europe our cruise is at the Max capacity of 75% so about 4,250 people.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Middle of the Mediterranean Ocean between Rome and Isle of Mallorca Spain our last stop. I have never seen so many people on holidays this time of the year in Europe our cruise is at the Max capacity of 75% so about 4,250 people.
Mediterranean Sea*(y)

Sounds like a floating Covid infection. I hope you have previously been infected and recovered.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Mediterranean Sea*(y)

Sounds like a floating Covid infection. I hope you have previously been infected and recovered.
That is a big misconception. You cannot board the ship until you provide a negative covid test prior to boarding. You also go through a temperature check prior to boarding and if elevated you are seen to by medical staff. I feel safer here than doing the shopping at Woolies or Coles. Masks are also mandatory inside the ship. So far 4,250 people sailing together now day 6 and not 1 covid case that I'm aware of and I have seen Spain, Italy and France and drunk 20L of free piss. I'm happy and would recommend cruising to anyone. We are fully vaccinated and boosted you can't get on otherwise.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
That is a big misconception. You cannot board the ship until you provide a negative covid test prior to boarding. You also go through a temperature check prior to boarding and if elevated you are seen to by medical staff. I feel safer here than doing the shopping at Woolies or Coles. Masks are also mandatory inside the ship. So far 4,250 people sailing together now day 6 and not 1 covid case that I'm aware of and I have seen Spain, Italy and France and drunk 20L of free piss. I'm happy and would recommend cruising to anyone. We are fully vaccinated and boosted you can't get on otherwise.
Sounds like a good vacation. Don't drink too much. Bad for your health.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Sounds like a good vacation. Don't drink too much. Bad for your health.
After 2 yrs of being told where I can and can't go its a great relief. That's another misconception my Dr tells me to drink daily but I've cut back to 3 days a week 😆

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
I know people probably aren't interested this week but anyway:
  1. Gold Coast
  2. Penrith
  3. New Zealand
  4. Canberra

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
I know people probably aren't interested this week but anyway:
  1. Gold Coast
  2. Penrith
  3. New Zealand
  4. Canberra
Interesting you picked Canberra to beat Roosters. As far as I know, Roosters are only missing Lindsey Collins and Daniel Tupou. Speaking of which, I'm just as happy as anyone else with Fittler leaving out Bulldogs players but seriously, JAC is way better than Daniel Tupou. Canberra are also missing two but two of their most important in Wighton and Pappali.
  1. Gold Coast
  2. Penrith
  3. New Zealand
  4. Roosters

Last edited:

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Interesting you picked Canberra to beat Roosters. As far as I know, Roosters are only missing Lindsey Collins and Daniel Tupou. Speaking of which, I'm just as happy as anyone else with Fittler leaving out Bulldogs players but seriously, JAC is way better than Daniel Tupou. Canberra are also missing two but two of their most important in Wighton and Pappali.
  1. Gold Coast
  2. Penrith
  3. New Zealand
  4. Roosters
And Tedesco!

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
  1. Gold Coast
  2. Penrith
  3. New Zealand
  4. Roosters
  5. QLD
I hate to tip QLD but Wighton, Sims, Tupou in the team is choosing favourites. I agree Sims should be the starting second rower with Su'a but if he's been one of the best NSW second rowers so far this season, NSW is in trouble.

Murray is also a lock, not a second rower.