RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
I'll have a stab early so I can't be accused of copying.
  1. South Sydney
  2. Canberra
  3. Penrith
  4. Manly
  5. Sydney
  6. North Queensland
  7. St George Illawarra - Am I crazy?
  8. Cronulla

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
I'll have a stab early so I can't be accused of copying.
  1. South Sydney
  2. Canberra
  3. Penrith
  4. Manly
  5. Sydney
  6. North Queensland
  7. St George Illawarra - Am I crazy?
  8. Cronulla
Except for your hope and prayer pick for #7, this is the same as mine. Though I'd give the Dragons more chance of winning this than I would have given Brisbane over the Shonkies or Rorters over the Grubs last week so you just might be onto something.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Except for your hope and prayer pick for #7, this is the same as mine. Though I'd give the Dragons more chance of winning this than I would have given Brisbane over the Shonkies or Rorters over the Grubs last week so you just might be onto something.
I think you mean, "the Grubs over the Rorters".

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
I just can't win at this. I'm going to enter my tips for next round tomorrow.

Eric

Staff
  1. Rabbits - Broncos have got a few wins but are still pretty poor.
  2. Canberra - Ditto for the Bullgrubs
  3. Penrith - too good
  4. Wests Tigers - I have a feeling they'll drag manly down to their level.
  5. Gold Coast - Rorters simply aren't very good.
  6. North QLD - Knights are really poor.
  7. Melbourne - No comment
  8. Cronulla - Should be too good for Warriors.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
I think everyone should get used to the new reality. Brisbane aren't bad but won't challenge the top teams. Roosters and Souths just aren't very good. Both will likely miss the finals.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Was just watching the Penrith-Parramatta game. Don't really care about the result but Shane Flanagan is also only semi-literate not knowing the past tense of "come" is "came"?

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Was just watching the Penrith-Parramatta game. Don't really care about the result but Shane Flanagan is also only semi-literate not knowing the past tense of "come" is "came"?
Listening to Michael Ennis, I'm more concerned for Clint Gutherson. I mean, does Gutherson have a girlfriend? Because Ennis sounds like he is infatuated.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Listening to Michael Ennis, I'm more concerned for Clint Gutherson. I mean, does Gutherson have a girlfriend? Because Ennis sounds like he is infatuated.
After a Gutherson mistake Ennis says, "early in the first half ****** made a mistake early and now a mistake is made early in the second half." using the passive voice to avoid pinning a mistake on Gutherson.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
After a Gutherson mistake Ennis says, "early in the first half ****** made a mistake early and now a mistake is made early in the second half." using the passive voice to avoid pinning a mistake on Gutherson.
Your English grammar is much better than Shane Flanagan's and Michael Ennis'.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Look at the tipping so far this round! I said when I tipped, there are very few certainties. It looks like there are almost none. I'd bet everything I have on full strength Melbourne or Penrith over Canterbury but other than, no certainties at all.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Match
Winner
Why
1.Canterbury v NewcastleNewcastleBattle for the spoon. I'm tipping Canterbury to win that and lose this game.
2.Manly v BrisbaneManlyAs far as I know, Manly are at full strength. Should be too good.
3.NZ v SouthsSouthsNZ are in free-fall.
4.St George Illawarra v GCDragonsObviously.
5.Melbourne v PenrithPenrithMelbourne are missing a few key players.
6.Cronulla v CanberraCronullaShould be too good.
7.Sydney v ParramattaParramattaRorters aren't among the best teams.
8.West Tigers v NQNQMuch too good.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Match
Winner
Why
1.Canterbury v NewcastleNewcastleBattle for the spoon. I'm tipping Canterbury to win that and lose this game.
2.Manly v BrisbaneManlyAs far as I know, Manly are at full strength. Should be too good.
3.NZ v SouthsSouthsNZ are in free-fall.
4.St George Illawarra v GCDragonsObviously.
5.Melbourne v PenrithPenrithMelbourne are missing a few key players.
6.Cronulla v CanberraCronullaShould be too good.
7.Sydney v ParramattaParramattaRorters aren't among the best teams.
8.West Tigers v NQNQMuch too good.
  • Newcastle
  • Brisbane
  • Souths
  • Dragons
  • Penrith
  • Cronulla
  • Sydney - Parramatta had a hard game last week.
  • Cowboys