19. Connor Muhleisen

20. Christian Tuipulotu

21. Mathew Feagai

22. Sione Finau

23. Max Feagai

24. Toby Couchman

25. Ryan Couchman

26. Dan Russell
The pack is definitely better than last year with Luc, RFM and Sele. And Couchman bros being a year older. Even if Egan doesn't make it this year.

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
1. Tyrell Sloan

2. Zac Lomax

3. Moses Suli

4. Jack Bird

5. Mikaele Ravalawa

6. Kyle Flanagan

7. Ben Hunt (c)

8. Francis Molo

9. Jacob Liddle

10. Blake Lawrie

11. Tom Eisenhuth

12. Jaydn Su'A

13. Jack de Belin

Interchange
14. Jesse Marschke

15. Viliami Fifita

16. Ben Murdoch-Masila

17. Raymond Faitala-Mariner

18. Michael Molo

19. Connor Muhleisen

20. Christian Tuipulotu

21. Mathew Feagai

22. Sione Finau

23. Max Feagai

24. Toby Couchman

25. Ryan Couchman

26. Dan Russell
I hope Sione Finau gets at least 40min. Is Egan injured? Seemed to me he was the least of our problems last week. Why would he be dropped?

AyiosYiorgos

SGI Jersey Flegg
Latest sessions CT has been left wing Rava right Ty FB.
Zac has spent some time at FB but has been in a modified contact vest all week.
Be interesting to see if Club announces Luch signing and if he plays.
They do love a Friday announcement, if they do surely, he plays 10-15 minutes, i assume he has been training all this time with the Cowboys, just hasnt played any trial matches

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
1. Tyrell Sloan

2. Zac Lomax

3. Moses Suli

4. Jack Bird

5. Mikaele Ravalawa

6. Kyle Flanagan

7. Ben Hunt (c)

8. Francis Molo

9. Jacob Liddle

10. Blake Lawrie

11. Tom Eisenhuth

12. Jaydn Su'A

13. Jack de Belin

Interchange
14. Jesse Marschke

15. Viliami Fifita

16. Ben Murdoch-Masila

17. Raymond Faitala-Mariner

18. Michael Molo

19. Connor Muhleisen

20. Christian Tuipulotu

21. Mathew Feagai

22. Sione Finau

23. Max Feagai

24. Toby Couchman

25. Ryan Couchman

26. Dan Russell
Thats nearly 1 - 13 I suggested would play R1 against the Titans. Only difference is Leilua. What are your thoughts on Leilua starting in game 1?

Dave03

SGI Jersey Flegg
Interesting. I wonder if after just one trial Flanno has gone back to plan A. For Kyle to be on the bench and come on as hooker.

I doubt it, they want Kyle to play an organising role, I don't think Marschke plays that role well. I think Marschke is just a back up for liddle. I can see it changing if the halves don't work but that would be later in the season imo. Marschke under pressure to back up his good performance. Ball is in his court.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
I doubt it, they want Kyle to play an organising role, I don't think Marschke plays that role well. I think Marschke is just a back up for liddle. I can see it changing if the halves don't work but that would be later in the season imo. Marschke under pressure to back up his good performance. Ball is in his court.
And pressure should be on Kyle to play much better as well.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I hope they play bird for a full 80 at centre to evaluate his effectiveness when under fatigue.
I hope that the St John's personnel are handy . I know he has lost weight and is obviously fitter but the last time he played centre on a permanent basis was with the Bronos in 2019? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
I hope that the St John's personnel are handy . I know he has lost weight and is obviously fitter but the last time he played centre on a permanent basis was with the Bronos in 2019? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
He played centre when he came and played under the McGregor regime. He was ok. Like he is elsewhere in the backline. Doesn't do badly. He's a terrible starting backrower.

I just think we need more speed and more attacking potential in the backs.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
He played centre when he came and played under the McGregor regime. He was ok. Like he is elsewhere in the backline. Doesn't do badly. He's a terrible starting backrower.

I just think we need more speed and more attacking potential in the backs.
You know I know I'm old, retired, never good enough to coach a 1st grade team, and come from an era long gone. But RL basics haven't changed that much apart of course for the speed of the game. Your big forwards take the first couple of hitup, make the advantage line, land on their guts, get up quickly as they can, clear the ruck and allow your backs with speed to play the opposition 1 on 1 because their defence is back peddling. Hold the ball, complete your sets, get field position , force an error and take advantage of that. In defence in a game I trained and challenged the players to miss no more than 2 tackles per player, back then 15 man team so 30 tackles. In attack I challenged the pack for at least 3 of them to run 100 yards per game. Simple game plans if you are good enough to execute.