Trial V Tigers at Mudgee

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Sloan got the ball from a clearing kick, ran hard, made metres, fell on his front, got a quick play the ball.
Shocked Oh No GIF by Yêu Lu

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I'm watching the replay it appears that Lawrie is injured. Hunt is having a blinder , Suli is making ground every touch, Rav scored both Suli and Rav close to the line tries using their size. Liddle looks very good from dummy half. Even Flanagan looks good. But let's not forget it's against a team that will hopefully pick up their 4th straight wooden spoon. Nearly up to half time 22 - 0 looks impressive with 2 to go.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
I'm watching the replay it appears that Lawrie is injured. Hunt is having a blinder , Suli is making ground every touch, Rav scored both Suli and Rav close to the line tries using their size. Liddle looks very good from dummy half. Even Flanagan looks good. But let's not forget it's against a team that will hopefully pick up their 4th straight wooden spoon. Nearly up to half time 22 - 0 looks impressive with 2 to go.
We've already seen the whole game.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Hmm good team try early in the 2nd half by Lomax. Good kick by Bird but again tempered by who we are not playing. Tigers are playing semi finals football again this season

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
We have life after Hunt from what Flanno Jr put on display, specially in that first half. Was everything the sook is not, creative, passionate, a good tackler and a chatter.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
I know we played the wooden spooners but our middle defense was best for two years, so was our red zone and on line defense. Our attack also had structure and everyone wanted their hands on the ball.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I'm not sold. We just beat an ordinary football team who are unfortunately favourite to obtain their 4th straight wooden spoon. Will take the win but against decent defensive lines we will once again struggle to make metres in the middle of the park. Hunt had a good game. Su'a was up there with the best Suli was decent. I'm still worried about our go forward in the middle of the park. Bring on a big Titans pack, I have my ticket to watch our 1st game of the season.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Liked to have seen more minutes from Fafita (15). Frank Molo played too many mins, in fact, I'd have taken him off after his first 15 as he did not want to tackle and had one measly hit up. To his credit, probably after a rocket from the coach, he did improve.