Trial V Tigers at Mudgee

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
He played centre when he came and played under the McGregor regime. He was ok. Like he is elsewhere in the backline. Doesn't do badly. He's a terrible starting backrower.

I just think we need more speed and more attacking potential in the backs.
Ok I can't remember him making a great impact or impression

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Ok I can't remember him making a great impact or impression
No impact really. Ran hard and made metres but not much more than that. Why he was moved into second row. Though even in the centres his one on one defence was a worry so I don't know why anyone thought he was going to make a good second rower.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
No impact really. Ran hard and made metres but not much more than that. Why he was moved into second row. Though even in the centres his one on one defence was a worry so I don't know why anyone thought he was going to make a good second rower.
Agree I do not understanding some of these positional selections . Bird doesn't make my run on team. Lomax doesn't play wing. Unless Sloan shows a marked improvement in reading the attacking structures of the opposition and arranges our defensive line accordingly then off to NSW Cup to learn his trade. Our backline as is , is far too slow.

Just a Mug Fan

SGI Jersey Flegg
They do love a Friday announcement, if they do surely, he plays 10-15 minutes, i assume he has been training all this time with the Cowboys, just hasnt played any trial matches
Hasn't train with Cowboys for a month.
Thats nearly 1 - 13 I suggested would play R1 against the Titans. Only difference is Leilua. What are your thoughts on Leilua starting in game 1?
Would depend on his fitness, I'd say bench spot.

Eric

Staff
Ok. Well so far Kyle with fewer opportunities has been better than Sullivan. So maybe Illusion Illusion who has been urging us all summer to give Kyle a chance was right.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I'm taping the game because I love my Thai food with 2 bottles of wine but I hope that we are doing ok. Everyone in the RL community is calling this game a dress rehearsal for the wooden spoon. I bloody hope not. Dragon for life

Eric

Staff
I'm taping the game because I love my Thai food with 2 bottles of wine but I hope that we are doing ok. Everyone in the RL community is calling this game a dress rehearsal for the wooden spoon. I bloody hope not. Dragon for life
2 bottles? 1 not enough?