2023 resolutions

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
My NY resolutions are to continue to provide statistical unbiased opinions on this forum. Continue to provide entertainment for free on this forum and to keep all the bast!@#s honest. Otherwise continue to enjoy retirement have 2 overseas cruises booked shouting the whole family on one. Continue to drink a carton of sparkling every week and hope we don't get the dreaded wooden spoon. Tall orders but I'm good for it. To one and all have a happy and safe 23.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
My NY resolutions are to continue to provide statistical unbiased opinions on this forum. Continue to provide entertainment for free on this forum and to keep all the bast!@#s honest. Otherwise continue to enjoy retirement have 2 overseas cruises booked shouting the whole family on one. Continue to drink a carton of sparkling every week and hope we don't get the dreaded wooden spoon. Tall orders but I'm good for it. To one and all have a happy and safe 23.
Sounds interesting!

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Where are you going?

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Where are you going?
Cruise 1 in May - the family all 11 sons, grandchildren, great grandchildren. 7 day med cruise leaving from Marseilles in France visits Spain Italy then 5 nights Disneyland Paris then 3 nights in Singapore, Sentosa Island, night safari and Universal Studios.
Cruise 2 in September because we won't be playing semi finals football Singapore, Dubai, Italy, Switzerland, 10 night cruise from Rome to the Greek Islands and back. Then over to UK 7 days visiting family and friends then home. Retirement is a good thing.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Cruise 1 in May - the family all 11 sons, grandchildren, great grandchildren. 7 day med cruise leaving from Marseilles in France visits Spain Italy then 5 nights Disneyland Paris then 3 nights in Singapore, Sentosa Island, night safari and Universal Studios.
Cruise 2 in September because we won't be playing semi finals football Singapore, Dubai, Italy, Switzerland, 10 night cruise from Rome to the Greek Islands and back. Then over to UK 7 days visiting family and friends then home. Retirement is a good thing.
That's quite a trip! You have great grandchildren? Your mind is still very sharp for your age.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
When you are at Disneyland, try not to push some kid out of the way in order to more quickly get a ride on the roller-coaster:ROFLMAO:.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
You can afford to shout 11 sons, grandchildren, great grandchildren on 7 day med cruise leaving from Marseilles in France visits Spain Italy then 5 nights Disneyland Paris then 3 nights in Singapore, Sentosa Island, night safari and Universal Studios on a policeman's pension? Not on the take were you? I knew a guy whose job was cleaning one of the night clubs in Cavill Ave but it turned out was selling coke for some organised crime outfit. He was caught but refused to talk about any higher ups. I heard he went away for 10 years. I didn't know him well. I don't know any other serious criminals a corrupt cop could be milking.

Before you give me a baking, I don't really you were on the take though you obviously made a good investment somewhere.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
You can afford to shout 11 sons, grandchildren, great grandchildren on 7 day med cruise leaving from Marseilles in France visits Spain Italy then 5 nights Disneyland Paris then 3 nights in Singapore, Sentosa Island, night safari and Universal Studios on a policeman's pension? Not on the take were you? I knew a guy whose job was cleaning one of the night clubs in Cavill Ave but it turned out was selling coke for some organised crime outfit. He was caught but refused to talk about any higher ups. I heard he went away for 10 years. I didn't know him well. I don't know any other serious criminals a corrupt cop could be milking.

Before you give me a baking, I don't really you were on the take though you obviously made a good investment somewhere.
No, 11 members, my 2 sons and their families. Superannuation was under the old system so your finishing base salary x number of years in the job. So 39 yrs x 0.25 = 9.75 x your finishing salary so very good plus salary sacrifice. They stopped this type of super for anyone who joined after 2000. No Brown paper bags for me.

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
No, 11 members, my 2 sons and their families. Superannuation was under the old system so your finishing base salary x number of years in the job. So 39 yrs x 0.25 = 9.75 x your finishing salary so very good plus salary sacrifice. They stopped this type of super for anyone who joined after 2000. No Brown paper bags for me.
So obviously you weren't in the Roosters system.