Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Little bit lucky. Who could've guessed the Titans would lose 2 key spine players early on? And golden point is a lottery.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I
I just think we have to live with it that he's good at tipping. Just try to beat him.
I do put my money where my mouth is as well although I lost game 1. I had a nice little collect on the TAB has an all up bet Storm to win 1-12, Broncos 1-12, Cowboys 1-12 and South's 1-12. That bet continues in today's 3 games with Warriors 1 - 12, Knights 1-12 and Dragons 1-12 now if those 3 get up ill be happier. I'm a very keen student of the game love my stat's.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
I

I do put my money where my mouth is as well although I lost game 1. I had a nice little collect on the TAB has an all up bet Storm to win 1-12, Broncos 1-12, Cowboys 1-12 and South's 1-12. That bet continues in today's 3 games with Warriors 1 - 12, Knights 1-12 and Dragons 1-12 now if those 3 get up ill be happier. I'm a very keen student of the game love my stat's.
I think the Knights game might undo it for you.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Newcastle are going to be your undoing.
Not so sure about that. I picked Newcastle because I was expecting the Raiders to play it tight in the middle of the field. The Raiders back 3 who run the ball back are very inexperienced compared to the Knights. Big ins for the Knights Safiti and Frizelle. If the Knights forwards can match the Raiders it's going to be a close game.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Not so sure about that. I picked Newcastle because I was expecting the Raiders to play it tight in the middle of the field. The Raiders back 3 who run the ball back are very inexperienced compared to the Knights. Big ins for the Knights Safiti and Frizelle. If the Knights forwards can match the Raiders it's going to be a close game.
Newcastle are going down. Canberra are going to skip away with it shortly.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
If the Knights win by 1 - 12 it's a good collect at the TAB if the Dragons can also do the same it's a very lucrative weekend money wise. It's only early though the Raiders will come back into the game
Was just about to say, I wouldn't write off Canberra yet.